Jason Day

I'd believe it. He's good friends with Tiger, TW might be telling him that it's not worth the pain he went through. I imagine Day is already set for life financially

Not surprised at all. These guys can compete in other platforms where they are not tearing themselves up physically

For what it’s worth.. I’m taking a shot at him in one of my DK lineups. He’s gonna be like 2% owned. He owns that course when he’s right. Maybe he can get right quick and pay it off.

For what it’s worth.. I’m taking a shot at him in one of my DK lineups. He’s gonna be like 2% owned. He owns that course when he’s right. Maybe he can get right quick and pay it off.

I read earlier that he actually has some real positive results after his WDs throughout his career

I read earlier that he actually has some real positive results after his WDs throughout his career

Not sure if it's WD from tournaments, but he had a run a couple years ago where when he WD from the Wednesday pro-am, he won the event. Happened several times

Seems like he pulls out over paper cuts. Shame. Was super talented. Also dont know how committed he was now that hes gotten a family.

Seems like he pulls out over paper cuts. Shame. Was super talented. Also dont know how committed he was now that hes gotten a family.

I think it was getting to #1 that killed his drive more than his family. His 2015-16 run was as good as anyone since Tiger. But once he got to the mountain top, he didn't want to keep working as hard as he needed to to stay there. I'm sure his deteriorating back played a large part in it too. But you're right that he seemed that he would pull out if he sneezed more than a couple of times

Honestly throw out what anyone did this afternoon. Impossible to play with what was going on in the world. Especially for those European guys. Honestly can’t believe they’re going on.

Back