January Road Trips

pb278817

“No, you idiot. Hawks eat squirrels!”
Noticed a couple longer road trips coming up.

First Orlando ending a 6 game road trip in Utah3B7D0BA7-BE0C-4A33-B38B-4EBC0785ED43.png

Cleveland may have the hardest schedule ending a road trip with b2b in utah and Denver then coming home for a noon game

FDFE6B24-EEE2-46AD-99D9-5B03E1917E53.png

The Chicago @ Cleveland game fall on both bad situations for both teams. Not sure whose spot is worse.
Could probably fade Cleveland in 4 straight games, although most will probably be some heavy chalk... anyway hope this helps. Hopefully get a good beat on some of these games and take advantage

Well that’s a quick loss. Suck a d Utah

Jazz getting absolutely boat raced at home.

Now, I know they are coming off games out East... but still.

I thought I was slick getting their ML at +133 when game was 26-7 but the onslaught continues.

Jazz getting absolutely boat raced at home.

Now, I know they are coming off games out East... but still.

I thought I was slick getting their ML at +133 when game was 26-7 but the onslaught continues.

Quite the onslaught indeed. Hopefully the other spots turn out better

Welp probably pissing more away but I’ll bite. Jazz shooting 60% since starting 3/17. Hopefully Orlando shows some fatigue

Utah -9.5 2h
Over 102.5 2h ..2x

Trouble with this one was that Utah home off a road trip themselves and have a really thin backcourt and guards unfamiliar with each other.

Good luck, hope they finish this one on a run. That Cavs stretch is absolutely ridiculous.

Never in doubt haha. But stupid 2h add on the over. Juiced out on all game bets.. Orlando just complete collapse and Utah showed up 2h.

The cavs b2b there in Denver and Utah will be fun

Orlando looking like I
Thought they would all game. That +380 would be nice right about now. Big 4th needed
I ended up taking +274 early third. I bought back my total Jazz investment early 4th for +375 so basically had a freeroll +324 on Utah to win. Very satisfying and not too stressful. Glad you got some back.

I been meaning to start a thread about that 18th/19th b2b in altitude as well. Circled that back in August.

NHL tonight.. not sure how the “super situation “ translates to nhl but there’s one tonight. Gonna dabble

Nash -150 to win in regulation
09D502C5-8290-47FE-BBB0-460AFC6131F6.jpeg

I wanted to track those years ago, never got to... A think an old member might have done it a bit.

.5- Denver 3rd q -2.5 -120

Should extend this to 30+ by 4th and cavs can make it interesting in the 4th again

Back