January pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Gonna keep a monthly thread this year see how that works in the long run. On my phone so quick

Winnipeg -113

NY Rangers +120

Toronto / Montreal over 5.5 +111

Minny / Colorado over 5

Nashville / Columbus under 5 +132

Gl everyone

Finals rags vs kings

Scopey, Hugh, Guaranteeed, GSRO, thanks guys. GL... not exactly what I would have liked in the first game...

Sides 0-2 -2.13
Totals - 1-1-1 +0.00

Chicago -119

Dallas / Minny over 5

Edmonton / Vancouver over 5.5

gl everyone :hello:

Hugh, Blood, Teeed, mizzou, Hunt thanks guys. GL...

Sides 1-2 -1.13
Totals - 1-3-1 -2.00

Tampa Bay / NY Islanders over 5.5

St Louis -110

Buffalo / Toronto over 5.5 =102

Detroit -118

Florida / ottawa over 5.5 +113

GL Everyone :dancing:

Hugh, Blood, Teeed, mizzou, Hunt thanks guys. GL...

Sides 1-2 -1.13
Totals - 1-3-1 -2.00

Tampa Bay / NY Islanders over 5.5

St Louis -110

Buffalo / Toronto over 5.5 =102

Detroit -118

Florida / ottawa over 5.5 +113

GL today Santa...on TB Over and the Blues with U

Detroit is pretty banged up:
The injuries and illnesses sustained by the Detroit Red Wings have ranged from the expected (groin pulls) to the rare (mononucleosis) to the bizarre (stepping on a puck) through training camp and one game into the season.

On Sunday, defenseman Jonathan Ericsson stepped on the puck, hit the boards hard and hurt his right shoulder during practice at Nationwide Arena. He said he is questionable for Monday's game in Columbus.

“I'm just feeling a little banged up,'' Ericsson said. “Went in shoulder-first. Just feel like I've been hit by a train right now, but other than that it's good.

“We're going to be careful until tomorrow. It should hopefully be fine.''

If Ericsson can't play, the Red Wings might need to recall Brian Lashoff from the Grand Rapids Griffins, unless they go with Jakub Kindl, who returned to practice on Sunday after missing a few days with a sore groin.

“I actually felt really great, surprisingly,'' Kindl said. “The trainers said that they don’t want me to play (Monday). It’s better if I have a couple of practices before a game.

“They’re talking about getting ready for Friday’s game, but I don’t know, I felt pretty good today.''

Right wing Jan Mursak will be out for several weeks due to a collar bone injury sustained in Saturday's season-opening 6-0 loss in St. Louis. He fell awkwardly into the boards after being hit from the side by David Backes.

“First shift,'' Mursak said. “I still finished the period, took an X-ray, got ready and played in the second period (briefly). Once they got the results of an X-ray, they said I can't play.''

It is tough to absorb for Mursak, who missed the first four months of 2011-12 with a broken ankle.

“It's not fun, but trying to stay positive,'' Mursak said.

Patrick Eaves will replace Mursak. It will be Eaves' first game since Nov. 26, 2011, when he suffered a broken jaw and concussion after being hit with a slap shot from Nashville's Roman Josi.

“I'm ready to go and mentally preparing like I'm in,'' Eaves said, before learning that he will play.

Said coach Mike Babcock: “Obviously, I never thought he would be playing this soon. All hands on deck. Let’s go.”

Backup goaltender Jonas Gustavsson, who played 18:45 in relief of Jimmy Howard on Saturday, won't dress the next two games due to a sore groin that he said is common for him at the start of a season.

The Red Wings have recalled Tom McCollum from Grand Rapids. He will dress as Howard's backup the next two games, including Tuesday's home-opener vs. Dallas.

“I've been feeling it a little bit the last few days, but nothing like today,'' Gustavsson said.

“I don't know exactly why, but usually when camp starts I can feel it a little bit. Doesn't really matter how much I've been practicing and working out before, it seems to happen early in the year and then usually it's been fine.''

He said it usually keeps him out for days rather than weeks.

Center Darren Helm took part in his first practice after tweaking his back on Jan. 10. He left midway through but said he felt much better and expects to play on Friday.

Forward Todd Bertuzzi (mono) will have more tests Tuesday and Wednesday, when the club hopes to learn whether he will return within a couple of weeks or be idled much longer.

no doubt Blood, the Wings have always seemed to deal with this kind of stuff pretty well, plus its a game of 'who's yoru daddy' vs the jackets... GL man

GSRO - lets get it, thanks man. GL today

Question about the Leafs. I was listening to the Fan the other night, and they were talking about how even though the Leafs won, they couldn't have looked any worse. Fair assessment? Thinking about either the Sabres or over tonight, and I know for sure the Sabres looked real good yesterday afternoon.

Good luck.

Scopey - good to hear, GL

Hugh - I think it would be more of, the Leafs arent that good, but the Habs are that bad (especially without PK). They showed some signs of good play, but brain lapses that Phaneuf cant avoid in a game. From what I heard this morning was a good skate, and they need to get used to Scrivens puck play. I also watched Sabres yesterday, Philly had a terrible PK unit and the sabres capitalized every chance they got, score wasnt really indicative of them overmatching Flyers but taking advantage. I think the line is fair, but Sabres have dominated the Leafs in the past. GL

Tru, thanks man. GL

3-2 on the night with 2 SO wins I'll definitely take those.

Sides 3-2 +0.87
Totals - 2-5-1 -3.00

Florida + 134

Dallas +137

San Jose / Edmonton over 5.5 +115

Tampa Bay / Carolina over 5.5

New Jersey -103

Strong lean towards NJ, but hard to imagine Flyers will start 0-3. Their goaltending is atrocious (again)

Cman, blood, Teeed, Grind, Hugh, Scopey thanks guys. GL 3-2 night...

Sides 5-3 +2.24
Totals - 3-6-1 -2.85

NY Rangers -120

Calgary / Vancovuer over 5.5 +115

Columbus +137

Kind of like the Leafs at the price, but gonna watch.

GL everyone:dancing:

Cman, blood, Teeed, Grind, Hugh, Scopey thanks guys. GL 3-2 night...

Sides 5-3 +2.24
Totals - 3-6-1 -2.85

NY Rangers -120

Calgary / Vancovuer over 5.5 +115

Columbus +137

Kind of like the Leafs at the price, but gonna watch.

GL everyone:dancing:

we're not seeing the sides the same today but I like the Flames/Canucks Over as well. I will hold off and see if i can get or buy 5 later on

GL my friend :shake:

Blood, Grind, D8 thanks guys. Gl 1-2 on the night... I liked the pace in Vancouver just no finish

Sides 6-4 +2.24
Totals - 3-7-1 -3.85

Toronto -112

Buffalo +106

Ottawa -116

Columbus / Colorado over 5.5 +106

Chicago / Dallas over 5.5 +104

GSRO - Dooo itttt... lol. just watfching the Stars games and they have all had good flow to them, they are allowing shots, and Chicago is scoring goals on not many shots on goal. should be pretty open IMO. GL

GSRO - Dooo itttt... lol. just watfching the Stars games and they have all had good flow to them, they are allowing shots, and Chicago is scoring goals on not many shots on goal. should be pretty open IMO. GL

you know what my only issue with some of the over leans that would normally hit is that, the pace is definitely there (game 1 pitt/phil), but the damn finish isn't all there, but with a few games in it looks like they are starting to finish..shorten season helps us

even last night in the canucks game, pace was there like you said but no finish

Blood, Grind, D8 thanks guys. Gl 1-2 on the night... I liked the pace in Vancouver just no finish

Sides 6-4 +2.24
Totals - 3-7-1 -3.85

Toronto -112

Buffalo +106

Ottawa -116

Columbus / Colorado over 5.5 +106

Chicago / Dallas over 5.5 +104

GL Santa

GSRO - think it will definitely come. GL tonight man.

Scopey - not much, haha. Thanks. GL

Teeed - thanks. GL

Blood - thanks man. GL

1-4 last night, ugly hockey all around the league last night IMO... real quick, be back later

Sides 7-6 +1.12
Totals - 3-9-1 -5.85

Pitt / Winnipeg over 5.5

Minny / Detroit under 5.5

Ottawa / Tampa Bay over 5.5

GL everyone

Last edited:
good luck sc, lets get it...have one of those totals, and would lean that way on the others

Agree on the ugly hockey last night. Car game was decent but painful since I could tell my Buff money was dead early on. Tried to watch Ott and Col and it was bad. Good luck with the totals.

Scopey, cman, teeed, d8 thanks guys. GL tonight

Sides 7-6 +1.12
Totals - 5-10-1 -4.85

Colorado / San jose over 5.5 +115

Toronto / NY Rangers over 5.5 +110

Chicago / Columbus over 5.5

edmonton / Calgary over 5.5 +104

Philly / Florida under 5.5

GL everyone :dancing:

Back