January Player Props

Monday playing Kyrie over points prop. Nets just played ot vs spurs yesterday with KD and harden logging heavy min and now travel to Portland, who plays little d. Kyrie should get heavy minutes and shots up

Monday playing Kyrie over points prop. Nets just played ot vs spurs yesterday with KD and harden logging heavy min and now travel to Portland, who plays little d. Kyrie should get heavy minutes and shots up
What was #?

Got the mins, and attempts you would want.

For Tuesday wanna look at FVF points prop over as they play phx and he’s been killing it. The trio in minny of edwards, towns, and dlo been dropping big numbers as well. Brandon Ingram points over. Klay points over might be worth a look as I think they continue to hunt shots for him when he’s out there to build his rhythm back.

Klay wasn't shy the other night

I like that one

Never not gonna like a Fred prop.

No opinion on Edwards
He sure wasn’t and Gsw will look to get him shot attempts. Fred been hot and should be a fast pace and w phx limited defense at the guard spot I like it. Edwards simply bc wolves been scoring a ton of late and he gets shots up

Looks like van fleet gonna fall short. He’s got 20 late 4th. Took enough shots just not shooting well tonight. Klay got 5 shots up in 4 min and only 3 since. 10 points headed to 4th.

FVF over 23.5 points
Klay over 14.5 points
Edwards over 20.5 points

I been playing VanVleet over 3.5 treys all month! Fuckers got me yesterday tho, soon as I hit submit they took it off the board and reopened at 4.5. Normally I woulda said fuck it and took the plus money on ov4.5 but luckily I wasn’t willing to do that against suns. 3.5 cashed, 4.5 didn’t. Afraid that might have been beginning the end of getting him at 3.5 which been automatic!! It really crazy his number been lower than Steph, he been taking more and hitting a higher clip since Steph broke the record!!

I have handful of teams I don’t like playing guys Trey props against and handful I don’t like playing guys on, both these teams on both list, (of course I sometimes break my own rules, lol). I’m on cavs tho so hope he goes off.
Last week I had Mitchell over 3.5 and he hit like 6 min into the game. Lol

Last week I had Mitchell over 3.5 and he hit like 6 min into the game. Lol

Love when that happens. Reason I hardly ever play any jazz guys is cause they space min out so much and shots, I’m sure Mitchell ok to play, clarkson too, he shoots a bunch, I just hate them, lol. Last time I played a jazz player I took ingles cause someone was out so figured he would get more minutes, Mfer didn’t even shoot as many I needed him to make! Think that only time that has happened to me all year, lol.

Nothing better than cashing them in 1st, nothing worse than needing 1 and watching game get out of hand and your guy never comes back into the game in 4th!!

Cavs killing it and of course garland having his worst game of year lol

I fucked up taking the points with cavs and Charlotte, whole damn reason I decided to start playing sides is while doing props last few weeks started noticing dogs I liked were winning at pretty high clip. Only I can lose while winning, feel like I cost myself money instead of won, lol.

Yeah Fukkin can’t hit the side of a barn. Just happy my Knicks popped off tonight

At least he shooting them! I really don’t get too mad when they just missing, it when they don’t shoot enough that pisses me off, my whole goal is just to take guys at numbers they gonna take enough 3s they only need to hit 35% to go over!

Back