January NBA

Tito

The Salty Dog
have to dig up the record…its horrendous though. like 0-15? I've hit my last 4 plays, so I thought maybe I'm on to something or I'm going to jinx myself...

Thunder/Heat UNDER 98 2H -3u-

Looking at the late game...:shake:

Strong 2q by the Spurs gives me the push...manu could've hit that ft to give me the cover, but I'll take it

I need to get my confidence back…had capped the Jazz 1Q as a possible straight up win, and covering the 2.5…and talked myself out of it, dumbass

Ytd: 8-14 (-16.6u)

Knicks/Hornets OVER 184.5 (-105) -2u-

Pistons/Bucks UNDER 49.5 1Q -4u-

Nets +2 1H -2u-

:shake:

Tito,

When my confidence is low, I go through my old records and look at my successful seasons. Nothing worse than be apprehensive on pulling the trigger due to doubt in your abilities. Can't tell you how many time this has reminded me that I have been betting and beating the markets for 10+ years. Sure I have had some losing seasons, but the sample size is large enough to remind myself, that my core competencies are solid.

Good Luck tonight. One month from now when you are +16 units, you will be laughing at the thought of losing confidence. Keep up the good work.

P.S. A simple reminder of what you can do: Check your NFL record this year. That was ONE HELLUVA run.

glad you are on it too hugh…bol to us!

smh - really appreciate it man, thank you. Trying to do that tonight and just play what I came up with and not think about anything else. Bol to you tonight and again, thanks bud

Tito,

When my confidence is low, I go through my old records and look at my successful seasons. Nothing worse than be apprehensive on pulling the trigger due to doubt in your abilities. Can't tell you how many time this has reminded me that I have been betting and beating the markets for 10+ years. Sure I have had some losing seasons, but the sample size is large enough to remind myself, that my core competencies are solid.

Good Luck tonight. One month from now when you are +16 units, you will be laughing at the thought of losing confidence. Keep up the good work.

P.S. A simple reminder of what you can do: Check your NFL record this year. That was ONE HELLUVA run.

:shake:

GL going forward Tito.

emkee - thanks bud :cheers3:

ok, did not know that Melo was getting to rest tonight. Guess I will stick w the play

Well that sums up how it's been going for me...49 seconds left in the quarter in Milwaukee and they score 9 points and get the layup w 2 seconds to go to get over the total. Unreal.

i have to start a thread for feb…but I've hit 4 of my last 5 so i think i have things straightened out...

T-wolves -.5 3Q -2u-

Thanks shrute...unfortunately this one already looks done before it started. Crazy hit 4 of my last 5 and both my other plays tonight. Decided to post this since I was going good...fucking annoying

Back