January NBA plays

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Will post December record and overall record here a bit later on (should be in a small plus in both) ...

Two bets for today:

Lakers -2, 1.89 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

It's more of a bet against the Heat here. Heat are having a nightmare of a season and it's hard for me to see them win two in a row on a road in California.

Knicks +5.5, 1.95 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

This is clearly a dog series, with underdogs winning 5 of the last 6 games between the teams. Bucks won on a buzzer beater in MSG and I can easily see Knicks doing the same in Milwaukee. Porzingis should be back tonight and Knicks can hang in there with the Bucks imo... Bucks are 1 - 4 this season ATS as favorites of 4+ points...

Knicks have sucked for 20 years, except on Fridays.

Good start of the month is always nice...

Under 215.5 points in Brooklyn - 1.95 odds - 7 units play

The last 2 games between the two had pretty high scores of 215 and 245, but before that... 8 straight Under results...
Early hour + high total... will give it a try...

Like both Bucks and the Clippers tonight, but not sure if I like them enough to put the money on them as well...

Easy win on the Under in the last bet, but I like three bets tonight, two of them are Over.

Over 225 points in London (Pacers - Nuggets), 1.96 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

I'm a big believer in Over in games played overseas. It's first of all a move that should be a fun event and should give the league few more fans and 81 - 77 score wouldn't help that cause...
Players enjoy the event as well and though it's nothing like AS game, it's still more about the things around than the bottom line or who wins it.

Like Over in Mexico City for the same reason and Dallas, but will see later on...

Easy win on the Under in the last bet, but I like three bets tonight, two of them are Over.

Over 225 points in London (Pacers - Nuggets), 1.96 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

I'm a big believer in Over in games played overseas. It's first of all a move that should be a fun event and should give the league few more fans and 81 - 77 score wouldn't help that cause...
Players enjoy the event as well and though it's nothing like AS game, it's still more about the things around than the bottom line or who wins it.

Like Over in Mexico City for the same reason and Dallas, but will see later on...

Did the same on London

Good call divol. Exactly the way it played out. These teams were putting on an offensive show for the fans. Even when it was a 30 point blowout heading into the 4th, the game could have turned into the usual walk-a-thon but these guys just kept scoring.

Fell a sleep, so couldn't answer or post the plays on Dallas and Over in Mexico, but the Over in London won easily :)

As for the Lakers, it's hard for me to find time to track NBA as I should, so been following the Lakers not as much as I would like. I don't understand this team to be honest at the moment and avoiding to bet on them (only if I have reasons to be against their rival, I would consider a bet on them).
In general, they are in a very bad spot imo as far as contending goes... They got good young roster, but at least two other young rosters, that should peak at the same time are better (Minny and Bucks). They also have questionable veterans like Artest and Young that shouldn't be teaching young players how to play...
They probably will lose this year's draft pick to the Sixers and that means that also 2019 will go the Magic.
I wouldn't put it past them, for them to try and tank this season, to try to get to top 3 picks - I think that will also help them keep the draft pick they owe to the Magic (will give two second rounds instead)...
They need to make some great move to get back to being at least interesting team...

Back