January 2013

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
YTD: 0-0, +/- 0.00

Saturday:

NHL Pittsburgh Penguins / Philadelphia Flyers Over 6 [FT] -115
*2 UNITS*
NHL Winnipeg Jets Team Total Over 2½ [FT] -135
*I'll be adding more as the day goes along but, for now, let the games begin!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sEXHeTcxQy4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:announce:

added the Jets TT with those D men out

Best of luck on the season my friend and I will be tailing when I dont have time to capp

:shake:

Nice to see my January slide is extending to hockey now. FML...

YTD: 0-2, -3.65

Adding:

NHL Washington Capitals / Tampa Bay Lightning Over 5½ [FT] -105
NHL Nashville Predators -½ [RT] -118
NHL Minnesota Wild ML [FT] -135

:announce: Thanks teeed, hound, Dwight

YTD: 2-3, -2.83

Sunday:

NHL Philadelphia Flyers / Buffalo Sabres Over 5½ [FT] -115
*Looks like it was a slow start across the board to start the season. Hopefully Day 2 brings about some better results for team CTG...

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iSf_cs4-E-I" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:announce:

YTD: 3-3, -1.83

Adding:

NHL Pittsburgh Penguins Team Total Over 2½ [FT] -120
NHL Edmonton Oilers / Vancouver Canucks Over 5½ [FT] +105

*I was about to press 'submit' on the Penguins until I realized Vokoun was starting, so not a chance in hell of that anymore. Total should be safe enough though considering they hit that against the Rangers in four of six last season, and have hit that number their last nine trips to MSG. As for the Oilers, most of the kids like Eberle, Nugent Hopkins and Hall have been playing together in OKC since the start of the lockout, so they should be slightly ahead of the curve on offense to start the season. And after watching that debacle on HNIC last night, there's really not much point in taking the under in this one...

Good luck!

:searching:

YTD: 4-4, -1.83

Monday:

NHL Boston Bruins -½ [RT] -126
*The Jets looked like sh*t on Saturday afternoon against the Senators, so I doubt it gets much better going up against a team they're 4-14 their last 18 against, and into an arena where they're 3-14-1 their last 18 as well.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHcP4MWABGY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:announce: Thanks HUNT.

Slow start to the season...

YTD: 4-5, -3.09

Adding:

NHL St.Louis Blues / Nashville Predators Under 5 [FT] +105
NHL Detroit Red Wings / Columbus Blue Jackets Over 1½ [1P] -105
*2 UNITS*
*Under's 24-3-3 the last 30 meetings in Nashville between the Blues and the Predators, and (at least) nine of the last ten 1P's between the Wings and Jackets have hit two goals or more (I'm pretty sure it's more than that, but the place across the street only lists the last ten, and I don't really feel like back checking more than that).

:thumbsup2: Thanks Mizzou, gsro.

YTD: 4-7, -6.19

Tuesday:

NHL Tampa Bay Lightning / Carolina Hurricanes Over 5½ [FT] -125
*2 UNITS*
*Digging myself a nice little hole to start the season... Seriously though, the past eleven between the Lightning and Hurricanes have gone over. If I can't get this to come in, might be time to walk away for a bit.

:thumbsup2: Thanks hound.

YTD: 4-8, -8.69

Adding:

NHL Edmonton Oilers -1½ [FT] +280
*2 UNITS*
*Desperate times call for desperate measures; plus, this is the team I've been hyping up since the end of the lockout, so if they falter, then it's pretty obvious I have ZERO grasp on this season.

:thumbsup2: Thanks Scope.

YTD: 4-8, -8.69

Adding:

NHL Edmonton Oilers -1½ [FT] +280
*2 UNITS*
*Desperate times call for desperate measures; plus, this is the team I've been hyping up since the end of the lockout, so if they falter, then it's pretty obvious I have ZERO grasp on this season.

:thumbsup2: Thanks Scope.

they are a good team, just need a goaltender - that being said; it's too early to decide if you have a grasp or not, keep it up

YTD: 4-9, -10.69

Thursday:

NHL Ottawa Senators Team Total Over 2½ [FT] -135

:thumbsup2: dilaudid, gsro, teeed

Spezza!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GwjfUFyY6M" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

:thumbsup2: Thanks hound - now I just need to rattle off 10 more in a row to get back to even... : )

YTD: 5-9, -9.69

Friday:

NHL Pittsburgh Penguins -1½ [FT] +225

*The Penguins have laid the smack down on the Thrashers / Jets over the past two seasons, so not much reason to think tonight should be any different.

:thumbsup2: Thanks Scope - the problem right now is that I'm not just spiraling out of control in one sport - I'm crashing and burning across the board, pretty much pissing away everything I made in December (and then some). At some point, I'll have to wake up to the realization that it's idiotic to think I can effectively cap 5 different sports at once but, for now, I guess I'll just have to be extremely judicious about picking my spots. Good luck tonight.

YTD: 5-9, -9.69

Friday:

NHL Pittsburgh Penguins -1½ [FT] +225

*The Penguins have laid the smack down on the Thrashers / Jets over the past two seasons, so not much reason to think tonight should be any different.

:thumbsup2: Thanks Scope - the problem right now is that I'm not just spiraling out of control in one sport - I'm crashing and burning across the board, pretty much pissing away everything I made in December (and then some). At some point, I'll have to wake up to the realization that it's idiotic to think I can effectively cap 5 different sports at once but, for now, I guess I'll just have to be extremely judicious about picking my spots. Good luck tonight.

I like it

GL hugh

hugh gl today nice pick on PITT. that was going to be my bet but they took it off them mf crook's

YTD: 5-10, -10.69*

Adding:

NHL Vancouver Canucks / Anaheim Ducks Over 5½ [FT] +105
*2 UNITS*
*I'm going on the assumption the Penguins won't be a mounting a comeback (unlike the Jets...)

:thumbsup2: hound, dilaudid, teeed - have yourselves a good weekend.

YTD: 5-11, -12.69

Saturday:

NHL Edmonton Oilers / Calgary Flames Over 5½ [FT] +100 *2 UNITS*

:searching: Thanks dilaudid.

hugh gl today my brother I will give it 1 more try let's get this done

YTD: 6-11, -10.69

Sunday:

NHL Detroit Red Wings / Chicago Blackhawks Over 5½ [FT] -110
*2 UNITS*

:thumbsup2: Thanks dilaudid, hound - I should hope so hound. It already hit! : )

Back