Janis....

Pretty much a regular
What would make you roster a guy in your fantasy lineup who pretty much hasn't played the last 10 weeks?

Inside job for family friend.... :Godfather:

probably Schrute.... there are still the games today left so... I was just wondering what would make someone be THAT contrarian that they would roster someone who hasn't played for that long and was that low on the depth chart unless...

been playing DFS for about 2.5 years now.... all sports.... football, basketball, and baseball... so it's a yearly thing for me...
I've seen some real ? things from time to time that makes you scratch your head and wonder...

had my first big win in a GPP 11 days ago... took first in a nba tournament... $2 for $25K... so will be playing with house money for a long
time now...

and sort of answers the ? for me that results aren't being tampered with... if I can win then anyone can...

but its a selection like Janis that really makes me ? the integrity of DFS... its so "out there" as to be a selection and to be on anyone's
radar...

Last edited:
but if it's in a huge league then I assume every player is going to be on someone's squad

I mean did the guy load up with high dollar players and only have a few hundred left so he added Janus as a player he just didn't expect to get points out of and then got real lucky

Agree with above. Sometimes you take long shots. Janis is a speedster of sorts who if you only have a limited budget could be a high risk/reward guy sort of like a Tyler Lockett type from Seattle.

but if it's in a huge league then I assume every player is going to be on someone's squad

I mean did the guy load up with high dollar players and only have a few hundred left so he added Janus as a player he just didn't expect to get points out of and then got real lucky

on FD his salary was $4600, so not even at the lowest amount... on DK he was at the minimum of $3000.... think that tipped them off??

Agree with above. Sometimes you take long shots. Janis is a speedster of sorts who if you only have a limited budget could be a high risk/reward guy sort of like a Tyler Lockett type from Seattle.

Yeah... I can understand that eggman... its just that he hasn't played in such a long time and just 2 receptions at that... and wouldn't probably have gotten his chance if
the injuries to the other WR's hadn't occurred... so you had to have that happen on top of not playing for so long... just trying to find an edge too in this DFS thing...
it's a continual learning curve for me...

Not even joking, i had him in my DK lineup before changing it & going w Chris Conley instead. When you are playing with this few games going on you have to find that guy that nobody is going to have who is going to go off. Thats why i co sidered him & Abbederus but ultimately made the bad call of conley

Not even joking, i had him in my DK lineup before changing it & going w Chris Conley instead. When you are playing with this few games going on you have to find that guy that nobody is going to have who is going to go off. Thats why i co sidered him & Abbederus but ultimately made the bad call of conley

That's just insane D-Wpww,,, I guess everyone will be looking for that "Jsnis guy" this week with only two games on tap...

That's just insane D-Wpww,,, I guess everyone will be looking for that "Jsnis guy" this week with only two games on tap...

exactly. guys i was thinking of: JJ Nelson, Corey Brown, Kerwyn Williams, bennie fowler, cody latimer, keyshawn martin....or maybe u can be real risky and start chandler at TE and hope Denver commits to blanketing Gronk

I keep thinking for an initial second when it gets bumped that this is a thread about Janis Joplin.

"exactly. guys i was thinking of: JJ Nelson, Corey Brown, Kerwyn Williams, bennie fowler, cody latimer, keyshawn martin....or maybe u can be real risky and start chandler at TE and hope Denver commits to blanketing Gronk"

Hope you put Corey Brown on that roster today D-Woww...

Back