Jan Play of the Month...

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Been waiting for this one...was hoping for a clippers win in Denver and then unload on GSW...Still made some on GSW...But time to turn the tables...As you can tell both teams had this game on their mind as the lakers lost to philly and clippers to gsw...I think the clippers are on a different level and young..As bad as Kobe wants to beat them...I don't think the Lakers have it in them at this time to beat them...I see a 105-92 type victory..GL

Clippers -4 $1000

:badass:

Hm... Lakers will probably win SU this one. Clippers set themselves perfectly to lose this one.
As Lakers fan and one that bets the Lakers, can't wish you luck, but at least one of us will win for sure!

Good health! :shake:

Why have the clippers set themselves up perfectly to lose to the shitty old ass Lakers?
Homer talk

What is really impressive is how people ignore the obvious.
Clippers are playing their 6th game in 9 days and 12th game without 2 days rest.
They have GS coming in tomorrow their major opponent in division and Nash playing with real rest can match up quite well with Paul
Clippers have a real edge in Bench but even the Clipper bench is drained.
After the Saturday game when the Clippers get real rest I will be switching back on them but till then have and will be betting against them in all 4 games although the amount shrink in this game.

At least when you say it, no one accuses you of being a homer :)
I said before this stretch that I will be fading Clippers in all 4 games, but somehow, when it comes to the Lakers game, I'm suddenly a homer...

I'll agree that rest is important and clippers are looking forward to GSW...BUT come now..This game is about the city..and I can tell you that this victory means 100x more than beating GSW...Both teams will come to play and my money says clippers take this in the 4th Q

rest or no rest the clippers right now are head n shoulders above the lakers

Head and Shoulders above? Eh, I don't know about that one. Maybe they are playing better now but consider all new pieces for Lakers in a new offense.

Mamba claims his home tonight. Lakers +5 for me.

Back