Jan 7 NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
Plays:
Utah -4- 3.15 for 2.8636
-1st Q -1, 2nd Q -1.5, 3rd Q -1, 4th Q -.5- all -115 risking 1.07 for .9304 (4 bets total)
1st H Memphis +2- 1.05 for .9545
Memphis ML +155- .4 for .62
---Memphis +4- .525 for .4773
---(essentially 1 unit on Memphis, will count as 1 play unless the spread makes the difference)
Portland -3.5- 1.05 for .9545

(so pretty much, 3 units utah, 1 unit memphis 1st H, 1 unit Memphis, 1 unit Portland)

ytd:
36-13
+32.9283

nice day yesterday as New orleans won me a bunch. My power ratings not taking into acxct recent injuries or situations:

Orlando -1
Wash -2.5
Clev -13
Boston -8.5
Jerrsey -6
Milwaukee -5
Minny -4.5
Denver -9.5
Phoenix -9
Utah -4
Portland -5.5
Lakers -8

Last edited:
wow 6 games writeups gone cuz I pressed wrong button. weak gonna just post thoughts on ghames I play unless asked otherwise. gonna nap now

lets just say: small lean to orlando, like memphis and utah, and portland pedning who's in for detroit. despite melo out, think the denver line is still short alrho i like miami

Utah -4- 3.15 for 2.8636

Last game of the road trip for New Orleans, off the HUGE W over LA. They can now get out of this road trip with at least a split. obviously they'll want 3-1 more, but you have the think they're satisfied with 2-2. Utah is not the place you want to play without rest and last game of a roadie. Oh yea, and Dwill OWNS CP3

Portland -3.5- 1.05 for .9545

How can this hapen to me so much? was gonna lay -3 for a unit with portland and it moved on me. Detroit just simply sturggles vs good rebounding teams. No rip, no sheed, no roy, and maybe no mcdyess. both teams with lots of rest, but portland off loss to LA while detroit off game winner. Just think rebounding disadvantage will be too difficult for detroit to overcome

The Detroit Pistons are shooting for their eighth straight win, but they'll have to do so without starters Richard Hamilton and Rasheed Wallace.
Pistons coach Michael Curry confirmed that the two will sit out tonight's game versus the Portland Trail Blazers.
This will be the sixth straight game Hamilton has missed while nursing a partial groin tear. Wallace will miss his third game in a row after injuring his right foot in a game against the New Jersey Nets

http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2009/01/michael_curry_richard_hamilton.html

just don't see if mcdyess is gone or even banged up how amir, kwame, and maxiel can hang with aldridge, oden, pryzbilla

Thanks for the update. Was going with the Pistons, but no play for me now.

1st H Memphis +2- 1.05 for .9545
Memphis ML +155- .4 for .62
---Memphis +4- .525 for .4773
---(essentially 1 unit on Memphis, will count as 1 play unless the spread makes the difference)

Just don't see any position where NJ has the edge. Jersey as chalk at home? Easy play for me, don't like the minutes oj and Yag logged eysterday, but they're young they'll get past it. Jersey off 2 home wins I believe- any way they get 3? how many fans will show up? After letting Sac build a 1st H lead on them and still getting away with the W, I think Jersey gonna let memphis do the same

Just been in New Orelans for New Years and the Sugar Bowl and trying to catch back up. I've only played one game in the last week or so. Probably get back into it this weekend.

Back