Milwaukee 2nd H -6.5- 3.15 to win 2.8636 W
Indiana 2nd H +4.5 -105- 3.1 to win 2.9069 L

day so far:
3-2
+.4316

ytd since posting again
27-8
+25.9429

sick sick run, and I probably should stay in the lucky thread, but I got a little time so i'll start a new one. Still in cancun, so not much time for discussion, and will be gone at like 7 AM cancun time= 8 AM eastern. I'm hoping lines will be out by then

Any way to call bookmaker in mexico???? I normally call 1866bookmaker, but it doesnt work here, and I get some message in spanish that I don't understand. I can make calls to home from here without any trouble, but not bookmaker. any advice?

couple thoughts

SA @ Miami
3/4 for SA, and they have not been playin well at all imo lately. can definitley see them losing this one, but won't bet on it, as Miami seems to be cakewalkin into games after beating bron. smashed by orlando, and lucked out against NJ. This is their last home game before they go off, which is why I wont take SA. Lotta reasons to take either team. Actually a small lean on SA, a bet I likely wont make unless I get +money. Made this line SA -1.5, and a bit of revenge for SA as Miami beat them badly on espn when everyone on SA was out. Just think there may be a hangover effect off the crazy buzzer beater and emotional rollercoaster at home against philly. However, if there's any team that can avoid a hangover, its a popovich team. lotta thoughts both ways. bleh

Sac @ Jersey
small lean on Sac. Jersey at home= fade. Made this line NJ -6.5, but think we see a bit higher. Obviously need to know if Harris is in. can see salmons limiting carter, and if there's no harris, beno cant get picked on. Sac been competing with Kmart back and seems like a good spot for them. 3rd game of a 4/5 with chicago 2m. dont like jersey off a loss or that if its not close near the end can see Sac folding for energy 2m

toronto @ milwaukee
Favorite game 2m. Toronto on b2b off huge revnge game for them. Now is when those injuries come to play. 3/4 for toronto off huge W. Milwaukee off the loss which should be motivaition enough and revenge. msotly just a big fade of toronto. Want to see a decent line since Milwaukee lines been getting too high because their sick ATS run. I made this Milwaukee -5, but I guess I'll lay up to 7

Last edited:
I went through live chat with bookmaker and they said this is number for international :International:+011 506 2210 7820 hope it helps and they understood correctly what i meant.

Hard to pass on SA as they tend to be good in payback mode ..and the buzzer beater is positive momentum so that should be helpful for an early play 1st Q or 1st H ...GL

Hard to pass on SA as they tend to be good in payback mode ..and the buzzer beater is positive momentum so that should be helpful for an early play 1st Q or 1st H ...GL

Do you find that buzzer beaters are early momentum SN? I havnt done a check or anything, but I would imagine a buzzer beater would be means for coming out flat after an emotional letdown of sorts. could be wrong tho

I went through live chat with bookmaker and they said this is number for international :International:+011 506 2210 7820 hope it helps and they understood correctly what i meant.

thanks man. yea I went thru their live chat and got the same thing, but it doesn't work for me. eh its kool. thanks for trying tho man

Do you find that buzzer beaters are early momentum SN? I havnt done a check or anything, but I would imagine a buzzer beater would be means for coming out flat after an emotional letdown of sorts. could be wrong tho

Mostly anything viewed as positive is good IMO . Losing on a buzzer beater must times is the flat spot . Kinda of not a high in this situation because huge favs needing a buzzer beater isnt special or uplifting ...still losing that game would have been terrible after a 19pt 1st Quarter lead...

Rarely would I say a buzzer beater is cause to expect a flat game especially early..:shake:

indi @ Denver
start of a tough ass road trip for Indi. Denver in middle of homestand. Indi may have a little lookahead for revenge, while denver off too emotional Ws. Thinking of taaking the points, but the line is really really short imo so any small bet i wouldve had on indi goes away with lost value. Like the matchup with Granger on Melo, altho Nene and Martin may take advantage of the bigs on Indiana.

GS @ Utah
Simply amazed that this line has fallen to 11. Amazed. Utah absolutely owns GS. GS is desperate is this would typically be a decent spot to expect a maximum effort, but Utah just owns GS in every way possible. GS in shambles right now, and Utah off the big loss should be pumped to dominate. Utah been talkin about gettin on a streak, so think they show up big here and win by 30. Wright is >?, randolph is benched, and highly doubt turiaf will make enough of a difference. I usually suck at matchup betting, but this one is one I've wached play over and over again, and we'll lose.

Mostly anything viewed as positive is good IMO . Losing on a buzzer beater must times is the flat spot . Kinda of not a high in this situation because huge favs needing a buzzer beater isnt special or uplifting ...still losing that game would have been terrible after a 19pt 1st Quarter lead...

Rarely would I say a buzzer beater is cause to expect a flat game especially early..:shake:

was kinda thinking this would be a flat spot after emotional ride of like 1st H up big- very happy, let them come back- very unhappy, buzzer beater- drunk (in very short version) but I definitely see what you're saying and it could be a momentum helper.

Think it'll be:
GS- 2 units
Milwaukee- 3 units
SA- 1 unit
- assuming decent lines. really hopecan get the lines. I might not be able to play until gametime cuz I won't get to a computer until late

thanks man. yea I went thru their live chat and got the same thing, but it doesn't work for me. eh its kool. thanks for trying tho man

I think i know, try this :00 506 2210 7820
011 is to get outside US
from other countries to dial abroad u dial 00- country code -local number
since costa rica's coutry code is 506 and to get outside mexico is 00 i figure this should be the right way
U'll probably pay a Mexico to Costa Rica phone call though

wouldnt fade raps right now, bosh is carrying the team on his back. if bogut does not play tmr, bosh will tear it up against the bucks

I think i know, try this :00 506 2210 7820
011 is to get outside US
from other countries to dial abroad u dial 00- country code -local number
since costa rica's coutry code is 506 and to get outside mexico is 00 i figure this should be the right way
U'll probably pay a Mexico to Costa Rica phone call though

!!!! life saver man!
:cheers:
it works!

eh heading out, after some rethinking think the card will be:

Utah- 2 units -11.5
SA- 2 units at +money, 1 unit at under -3
Milwaukee- 3 units at -3 or better, 2 units at -5 or better, 1 unit at -7 or better

thanks for the help guys. really appreciate it. will be out, so won't be able to post the lines I'll play, but I'm just gonna follow these rules above, so likely it'll be 1 unit SA and 2 untis Milwaukee. BOL today!

just gt back... wow at Utah line

down to -10. bitch. Maggette is back which I guess I don't really mind him there, but it does tell me GS wants this one badly- or else why risk him playing when they could bring him back at home vs LAL. Thinking baout adding another unit, and if this shit drops to 9, thts just what Im gonna do

oh yea and I'm pissed off as fuck about the lines that came out for SA and milwaukee
gonna think it over for a bit

The RAPRORS are winners of 2 straight - going for their third win tonight. Which would be the 1st time they have done that since - the 1st 3 games of the season.

They have dominated at home the last 2 games against quality opponents - HOUSTON and ORLANDO - while Milwaukee got creamed by CHARLOTTE last game..........so now you get the Raptors plus a tonne of points. Seems like an easy decision right????

HOLD ON - who have the Raptors beat on the road????
Recently they have victories against LAC (8-25) and SAC (8-26). Both of these games they had rest for also. Before that was a victory against NJ - a team that they are always motivated to play hard against - an undermanned Miami (18-14) and Charlotte (12-22) , season opening game against PHIL (13-20) (boy have they underachieved this year) and, in the 3rd game of the season - MILWAUKEE (16-19) (a team that took BOSTON - early season BOSTON - to OT)!!!! Oh oh!!! Revenge time for MILWAUKEE also.............

TORONTO's road losses have been by 6, 13, 10, 8, 10, 27 (Mitchell got fired after this game), 39, 13, 13, 7, 18 and beat MIL by 4 in the aforementioned game. Toronto knows how to lose BIG.

And I look for them to do the same tonight, as I am not accepting the "gift" from Vegas of all those points.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation - GLTU tonight.

The RAPRORS are winners of 2 straight - going for their third win tonight. Which would be the 1st time they have done that since - the 1st 3 games of the season.

They have dominated at home the last 2 games against quality opponents - HOUSTON and ORLANDO - while Milwaukee got creamed by CHARLOTTE last game..........so now you get the Raptors plus a tonne of points. Seems like an easy decision right????

HOLD ON - who have the Raptors beat on the road????
Recently they have victories against LAC (8-25) and SAC (8-26). Both of these games they had rest for also. Before that was a victory against NJ - a team that they are always motivated to play hard against - an undermanned Miami (18-14) and Charlotte (12-22) , season opening game against PHIL (13-20) (boy have they underachieved this year) and, in the 3rd game of the season - MILWAUKEE (16-19) (a team that took BOSTON - early season BOSTON - to OT)!!!! Oh oh!!! Revenge time for MILWAUKEE also.............

TORONTO's road losses have been by 6, 13, 10, 8, 10, 27 (Mitchell got fired after this game), 39, 13, 13, 7, 18 and beat MIL by 4 in the aforementioned game. Toronto knows how to lose BIG.

And I look for them to do the same tonight, as I am not accepting the "gift" from Vegas of all those points.

Hope you are enjoying your vacation - GLTU tonight.

agree with a lot of what you're saying. already played -9 for a unit, and thinking about 1 more. want to see bogut in

Play Milwaukee only if Bogut is in. Trust me on this. I'm a Bucks season tix holder. Gadz starting is hit or miss and he gets lots of fouls. Thin bench of bigs to deal with Bosh and Barg. If Bogut is out I'd take the 9 actually...

well fuck me. Played 1 more unit at -10, but it moved to 10.5 when trying to submit. leaving me thinking more

Typical Gadz start: 2 fouls down by 8 points and here comes Elson! As a Bucks fans really hope they pull out a win, no way by DD...

WOW wtf is this line they set out 2nd H? an 8.5 pt fave down 3 at half, and you give them only -6.5?! lol for all the value they stole on full game, they returned it on this 2nd H

Milwaukee 2nd H -6.5- 3.15 to win 2.8636

Toronto shooting lights out against an above average defense in Milwaukee, while milwaukee doing the opposite

Milwaukee with momentum, value, percetnages on their side this 2nd H

really reallly lucked out on Bucks -9, but I'll take it!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????? :36_11_6:

Just as I scripted it!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!! What a CRAZY finish............
Raptor's stunk it up BIG at the end - tired legs???? :hang:

In case anyone missed it, check it out here:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">2:11</td><td align="left">97-94</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Chris Bosh made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:56</td><td align="left">97-97</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Charlie Bell made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Charlie Villanueva</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:34</td><td align="left">97-97</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Will Solomon missed Jump Shot</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:32</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Defensive Rebound by Michael Redd</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:20</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">30-second Timeout</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:16</td><td align="left">97-99</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Charlie Villanueva made Jump Shot, Assist Charlie Bell</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:04</td><td align="left">97-99</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Will Solomon missed 3-pt. Jump Shot</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">1:00</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Defensive Rebound by Charlie Villanueva</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">43.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Personal foul on Andrea Bargnani</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">38.0</td><td align="left">97-102</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Luke Ridnour made 3-pt. Jump Shot</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">36.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Full Timeout</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">28.0</td><td align="left">97-102</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Andrea Bargnani missed Jump Shot</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">24.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Defensive Rebound by Michael Redd</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">28.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Personal foul on Anthony Parker</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">28.0</td><td align="left">97-103</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Michael Redd made 1st of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">28.0</td><td align="left">97-104</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Michael Redd made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">28.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">30-second Timeout</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">26.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Lost ball turnover on Jason Kapono, Stolen by Luc Richard Mbah a Moute</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">24.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Personal foul on Chris Bosh</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">24.0</td><td align="left">97-105</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Michael Redd made 1st of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">24.0</td><td align="left">97-106</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Michael Redd made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">16.0</td><td align="left">97-106</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Will Solomon missed Layup</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">7.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Defensive Rebound by Luke Ridnour</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">13.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Personal foul on Jason Kapono</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">13.0</td><td align="left">97-106</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Luke Ridnour missed 1st of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">13.0</td><td align="left">97-107</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Luke Ridnour made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</td></tr><tr class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">2.0</td><td align="left">97-107</td><td align="left">TOR</td><td align="left">Jason Kapono missed Jump Shot</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">2.0</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">MIL</td><td align="left">Defensive Rebound by Luc Richard Mbah a Moute</td></tr><tr id="noteam" class="bg3" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td colspan="1" align="left">0.0</td><td colspan="2" align="left">End of period.</td></tr></tbody></table>
Jason Kapono even tried to screw us with 2.0 seconds left - but I guess he felt bad for stealing my money Sunday by beating ORLANDO.......

I accept your apology Toronto.
highfive.gif

Thanks for recognizing.
thumbsup.gif

Great hit on Milwaukee SF, let's get Indiana now

LOL definitely wouldn't call it great, but I'll take it! that was amazing, I feel real sorry for toronto backers. Only time they're down by the spread was the last 10 seconds

Indiana 2nd H is pure momentum bet that I love. mad I missed +5, but eh

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????????? :36_11_6:

Just as I scripted it!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!! What a CRAZY finish............
Raptor's stunk it up BIG at the end - tired legs???? :hang:

In case anyone missed it, check it out here:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>2:11</TD><TD align=left>97-94</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Chris Bosh made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:56</TD><TD align=left>97-97</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Charlie Bell made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Charlie Villanueva</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:34</TD><TD align=left>97-97</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Will Solomon missed Jump Shot</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:32</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Defensive Rebound by Michael Redd</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:20</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>30-second Timeout</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:16</TD><TD align=left>97-99</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Charlie Villanueva made Jump Shot, Assist Charlie Bell</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:04</TD><TD align=left>97-99</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Will Solomon missed 3-pt. Jump Shot</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>1:00</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Defensive Rebound by Charlie Villanueva</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>43.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Personal foul on Andrea Bargnani</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>38.0</TD><TD align=left>97-102</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Luke Ridnour made 3-pt. Jump Shot</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>36.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Full Timeout</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>28.0</TD><TD align=left>97-102</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Andrea Bargnani missed Jump Shot</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>24.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Defensive Rebound by Michael Redd</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>28.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Personal foul on Anthony Parker</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>28.0</TD><TD align=left>97-103</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Michael Redd made 1st of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>28.0</TD><TD align=left>97-104</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Michael Redd made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>28.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>30-second Timeout</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>26.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Lost ball turnover on Jason Kapono, Stolen by Luc Richard Mbah a Moute</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>24.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Personal foul on Chris Bosh</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>24.0</TD><TD align=left>97-105</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Michael Redd made 1st of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>24.0</TD><TD align=left>97-106</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Michael Redd made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>16.0</TD><TD align=left>97-106</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Will Solomon missed Layup</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>7.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Defensive Rebound by Luke Ridnour</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>13.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Personal foul on Jason Kapono</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>13.0</TD><TD align=left>97-106</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Luke Ridnour missed 1st of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>13.0</TD><TD align=left>97-107</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Luke Ridnour made 2nd of 2 Free Throws</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>2.0</TD><TD align=left>97-107</TD><TD align=left>TOR</TD><TD align=left>Jason Kapono missed Jump Shot</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>2.0</TD><TD align=left>

</TD><TD align=left>MIL</TD><TD align=left>Defensive Rebound by Luc Richard Mbah a Moute</TD></TR><TR id=noteam class=bg3 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>0.0</TD><TD colSpan=2 align=left>End of period.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Jason Kapono even tried to screw us with 2.0 seconds left - but I guess he felt bad for stealing my money Sunday by beating ORLANDO.......

I accept your apology Toronto.
highfive.gif

Thanks for recognizing.
thumbsup.gif

wow I didn't realize how PERFECT that went. wow

lets get something similair for a cover for Utah lol. tight game right now

Just bring some Cancun positive energy back here for tomorrow and we'll get back on track. Some tough losses for me too in the end.:shake:

Back