(for 2m: Sacramento +17- 2 units)
Orlando -9 (-105)- 2 unitsW
Memphis +7 (-120)- 2 unitsL
1st Q San Antonio pk (-115)- 1 unit L
San Antonio pk (-110)- 2 unitsW
2nd H SA pk-3 unitsw
8 pt Teaser- Orlando -1, Cleveland -5.5, LAL -3 (-120)- 2 unitsL
3-5

lotta thoughts out there. Tuck's writeup is similiar to my thoughts. Sac will preserve energy to for Boston 2m. They know they don't have a shot on a 4/5 if they give their all tonight, so they'll rest early. A Cleveland blowout coming

trend bet with SA. SA been getting out to fast 1st Qs, while Utah has not. Would play it for 2 units, but hate the publicized slow starts for Utah with all the players acknowledging it. They should have the motivation to do it, but I still don't think they can

played Sac for 2m. Only 2 units because as much as this is a super bowl for Sac, Boston is just on a sick roll, not one I want to bet big against

Last edited:
chalky type of day
Orlando -9 (-105)- 2 units

I pay too much attention to Indiana to not bet this one. Matchup nightmare for them. Dwight will tear them up. Just a bad spot overall. Orlando off 2 losses. Indiana in middle of a homestand with another home game 2m, so can see them tanking this if it gets out of hand. Indiana has trouble getting out to shooters, rebounding, and defender athletic bigs. LOL at who that describes. Not playing this bigger because: 1) Orlando beat them in OT at Indiana 2) Orlando has Cleveland coming. Can be a lookahead although I doubt it 3) Orlando off 2 losses where they look weak. I think its more a matter of Bosotn being better than them and a hangover letdown against Miami which should be corrected, but I could be wrong.

Would like Charlotte, but this is LA's last home game before their road trip and should be able to get it. Farmar is back which is big for them. Revenge for Lakers as Charlotte has been playing them well lately including beating them last time they played. LA knows it and will try ot get this one imo

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers27-2009jan27,0,1145302.story

thinking bout them in a teaser. Maybe a big fave teaser for me today

thinking about tailin the big guys on SA. Don't like betting on Utah losing 4 str8, but they are going downward right now. will think about it

sf capper, you know those guys Morenzi and Cam in toronto on the score?

ARe they any good or bullshit? THey talk about winners, do they pick any?

played the Spurs ML this morning. not sure about the 1st Q as the jazz starting unit is playing for their jobs. BOL tonight.

Late post couldn't get to ocmputer

Memphis +7 (-120)- 2 units

was hoping for 7, was undecided but ended up just asdding last minute. New coach angle should be playing for their jobs

Gonna add SA later for 2 units

Back