Utah +8 -110- 2 units L
2nd H atlanta -2 units L
2nd H detr- 2 units L
2nd h minn- 3 units W
2nd H Warriors 2 unit W

4-9

be back when I wake back up

Last edited:
Charlotte thoughts? Was thinking Pacers, but you are undefeated and all today. :) Nice work so far man.

Charlotte thoughts? Was thinking Pacers, but you are undefeated and all today. :) Nice work so far man.

Both teams on the upswing figthing their way up the standings. Indiana is actually my favorite team, esp at home, but this game seems too important for Charlotte. They begin a road trip today: @ Indi, @ LAL, @ Port, @ Denver, @utah. This is their only winnable game and I think they get it. Also, both these teams love to play game down to the final seconds, so getting 5 may come into play, altho I expect Charlotte to get a small W

Detroit -3- 2 units
-think it'll be too big of an adjustment for Houston to no Yao and in-Tmac. COmpletely different style of ball that may take a bit to adjust to. Would go 1st Q as well, but Houston 1st Q/H off loss is bad to fade- tuck's system

Minnesota 1st Q -1.5 (-115)- 1 unit
Minnesota -4.5- 2 units
-don't like that Minny beat them already like a week or two ago, but the matchups are horrible. No1 on Chicago can handle a center, and bring in arguably a top 3 center in the league. I think the line is too high, so I am cautious, but as Renew said this and 2m are big games for Minnesota wit the schedule they soon face. The 1st Q being that 1) chicago sucks in 1st Qs 2) Minneosta may want to take care of this early to prep for b2b

good job early sfcapper. what do you think of our W's? it looks like the Clips will be using Fred Jones as a pt guard, wish the W's pressed the ball up court.

the more I look at this one, the more I love it. Yes Utah on b2b on the road, but this is the a HUGE game for Utah, so I don't see them getting blown out. Played 1st Q as Utah is talkin dissapointed after letting cleveland get on them in the 1st again. Utah talkin about this being almost a must-win with the standings the way they are. Denver with too much rest and should come out rusty imo.

Utah 1st Q +2.5 -115- 3 units
Utah 1st H +4.5 -110- 2 units
Utah +8 -110- 2 units

good job early sfcapper. what do you think of our W's? it looks like the Clips will be using Fred Jones as a pt guard, wish the W's pressed the ball up court.

well I fully expect a big W by GS, but until they prove they're worthy I'm not gonna lay 10. It should be fun to watch. GS usually responds well to heartbreakers as they play with vengeance. Crowd should be rockin after watching what monta can do and lotta people bought their tickets in advance anticipating Baron back. I'm not gonna lay of it but gun to head- lay the points

wow 3-9 so far today. down 10.6

pure action/chase
Clips have b2b 2m at home- ant believ I missed the spot. GS will want to put a hurting on somebody
2nd H Warriors -2.5 -115- 2 units

Back