1st H Utah -1.5 -105- 3 units W
Utah -2.5- 5 units L
ML Parlay: Portland, Sixers, Orlando (-102.5ish)- 2 units L
2nd H Philly -6 -115- 2 units W
2nd H Orlando -6.5 -105- 2 units L
3rd Q Utah -1 -115- 3 units L
2nd H Utah -1 -105- 3 units L

2-5

Lost .1 unit yesterday, but couple close calls that I think will balance out into Ws eventually. Still hate that down 5 harris takes an 18 footer with 1.6 seconds left, and NJ doesnt foul (had a total of 4.7 on sa -3.5 with teaser/2nd h). SA ends to win by 3. bleh. on to the games:

New York @ Philly
already ready reading couple places with people on NY, and yes they appear to be getting too many points for their recent play with 3 Ws straight. They do have double revenge- the blowout near the beginning of season and just last week at MSG. However, this is still the Knicks... They have 3 wins, but they are all Chicago, Philly, Memphis. Can we not argue that those 3 teams are in the biggest slumps right now? Philly has still been on a serious roll- with their win streak broken by Dirk. Philly has had 4 days of rest for this one and should be the more energized team vs NY on a b2b. Lean to Philly, or to get it in some kinda teaser/ ML parley. will see

Orlando @ Miami
Orlando is gonna be a popular bet of the day as small chalk. Both are off bad losses to Boston and have had a little time to think about it. I lean Orlando but do worry they may be still shocked of their loss/demoralized. The score wasn't representative how badly both teams lost to Boston, and altho Miami can face it, Orlando may have a hard time accepting that they got their asses handed to them. My guess is that they come out determiend to get a big W, and that books throw out -5ish. Be cautious that Courtney Lee will not be able to defend Wade and he could easily go for 60. May lay the 'public' road chalk with Orlando along with everyone else alive, and count how many "Orlando -5 only?! smells fishy" threads we see in covers

Cleveland @ Utah
Played this large and kind of regret not wiating a couple hours and splitting it 3 1st H, 3 full game as that would make more sense imo. Cleveland should have a hangover from the game today. I noticed that cleveland did not really show any hustle in today's game- just good shot making and ugly warrior offense at times. Cleveland made a couple very lucky 3s which shouldnt fall tonight. At times, the warrior offense looked real good, and if we could pass I'm sure it would look sweet.
I love these spots- Eastern team ending a semi-sucessful road trip on b2b in altitude of utah/denver. No real motivation to go home 3-1 as opposed to if they were say 3-0 going for a sweep or 1-2 going for .500, or like 03 avoiding a sweep. I love also, cleveland off 2 Ws and a buzzer beater walk off where the whole team looked pumped and emotionally high- set for a letdown.
Utah off a bad loss to Houston. Don't like that they got a division game at Denver 2m, but I actually think this one turns into a blowout. Utah still 11-6 overall, 5-2 at home off a loss, and cleveland is just a 13-8 road team. Cleveland is 4-3 ATS as a dog this yr (which is crazy considering they are 28-12 ATS overall) Played Utah for big, and feelin real weird about it

Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Lean Sac +points. Missed atlanta unfortunately yesterday and may have missed the boat on fading Milwaukee. Sac lost to them a week ago, but they lose to everybody so whatevr. Just seems like too many points to cover for a team that isn't playing any D. Sac starts a 4 game eastern trip, and will be gunning for any W they can get meaning either here or 2m at toronto. Maybe a chase, but its sac and they suck balls. 6/9 for Milwaukee while Sac off 2 days rest.

Last edited:
Nice write ups. Marion is probably out for the Heat and that leaves them with no perimeter defenders and with Howard on Udonis, everything can happen, but I doubt we will see Heat win this one, despite that Wade can go on a shooting streak. Still, with Howard in paint, much of Wade's arsenal isn't there and defenders can guard him much closer as well.

Don't know if you saw the game in Sacramento, but the game was sick. Bucks made a killer start and closed every quarter with a three pointer from no where... Had their entire roster filled with 5 fouls, Kings were getting to FT like crazy, twice managed to cut down 20 points deficit to one possesion ball, but two missed free throws by Martin and Salmons (and one crucial that could have tied the game by Miller) meant game over for the Kings.

I love Utah bet, but one thing really worries me. Who will guard LeBron. I always take the Lakers against the Jazz due to them not having Kobe defender and with LeBron, the same thing worries me. The fact that Jazz don't defend well the perimeter, doesn't add confidence either. Will probably play it, but limit my units on this one.

Good luck!!!

Jazz will struggle to guard Lebron. Always do. He'll get his 30+ tonight with AK guarding him and Harpring coming in to foul the shit out of him. 20 bucks says Harpring and James exchange more than one set of glares tonight. He's like the Jazz's enforcer in hockey terms.

GL tonight SF. Do like Sacramento as you said the Bucks couldn't guard a mannequin right now.

Yea James will prob get 30+ tonight to even make it a game. If he doesnt, this should be an easy win for the Jazz by DD.

Likely gonna be on Sac TT over. just waiting on 104 if I can get it. Played a ML Parlay with my only worry being Philly, but I think it has a decent shot.

Nice write ups. Marion is probably out for the Heat and that leaves them with no perimeter defenders and with Howard on Udonis, everything can happen, but I doubt we will see Heat win this one, despite that Wade can go on a shooting streak. Still, with Howard in paint, much of Wade's arsenal isn't there and defenders can guard him much closer as well.

Don't know if you saw the game in Sacramento, but the game was sick. Bucks made a killer start and closed every quarter with a three pointer from no where... Had their entire roster filled with 5 fouls, Kings were getting to FT like crazy, twice managed to cut down 20 points deficit to one possesion ball, but two missed free throws by Martin and Salmons (and one crucial that could have tied the game by Miller) meant game over for the Kings.

I love Utah bet, but one thing really worries me. Who will guard LeBron. I always take the Lakers against the Jazz due to them not having Kobe defender and with LeBron, the same thing worries me. The fact that Jazz don't defend well the perimeter, doesn't add confidence either. Will probably play it, but limit my units on this one.

Good luck!!!

I obviously do worry about Lebron, but I think esp after the buzzer beater yesterday, he's gonna coast for 3 quarters before trying something special. Something that I thin k will lead to a deficit too large to come back on

Back