CTG addict
Plays:
1st Q Boston +1.5 -115- 2 units
Boston ML+UNDER 192.5- 1 for 4.36
Boston +5- 2 units

ytd:
113-80
+47.8651

many thoughts on this one. Think it'll be a close game throughout- playoff atmosphere- tight defense and a 3 pt game either way. I think Boston has the edge in a defensive battle. Boston is out of the slump and that slump strengthened them to be hungrier. This is Boston's test to prove themsleves- not the other way around. You could make the argument that this is the game for Orlando to mark themselves, but how many games of those have there been. It was their chance to "prove that they're elite" when the played SA. They supposedly proved "they're the best" when they won at LA. They are a great team, but Boston is the best and they're rounding back into form. Orlando already made it to the top of everyone's power rankings and are the team to beat. I've been burned so much fading Orlando, so tread lightly, but I think Boston is the team that needs to make the statement

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. I just hope that Magic and Celtics agree with our thinking (and Bar's) as well.
Good luck!!!

health buddy, although i do like that 1Q bet; they've been crushing teams in the 1Q...

sorry i didn't get around to answering your question in my thread yesterday...was tight on time.

thoughts for the other game?

not much on the later game. Wash off a w where they almost gave it away late, and I doubt they believe they can win. Lakers off a pretty easy w and get to stay home. Bynum will probably dominate again. With the finger injury, Kobe been shooting less passing more which helps la. I see a big laker w, but not interested in laying those. Sa coming in couple days, but doubt the lookahead. I'll hope for a similiar game as yesterday and play lakers 3rd q, or live betting if I can get them cheap which I doubt

gettin pretty nervous with lots here on Orlando, but just gonna follow my feeling and that is that Boston is the better team here, and more battle tested/proven. Up until that Lakers W Orlando was always the underdog, and now they got to face being the top dog. Both these teams are great, and arguably 1-2 in the league, so I see 5 being too many and +175 as too much. Orlando has covered in horrible spots all yr- with this recent west coast sweep being the most impressive- reminding me a bit of boston's texas triangle sweep last yr. Perkins is probably Boston's weak link on D and he's matching up with Dwight. I get it and understand why others are on Orlando, but getting +175 with the team, in my mind that's already marked their place as the best team in the league, is too much. Boston has been tearing thru teams in the 1st Q. Shard and Hedo do not have the edgeat the forwards position in this matchup, and jameer will not be able to take it to Rondo as he did to other points.

I see Orlando coming out too hyped up and nervous at home to win as the favorite. They have had success on the road, and altho counterintuitive I think it will stay that way. PLaying on the road as the underdog (not just point spread wise, but in general) has no pressure. It probably isn't a coincidence that this team does worse at home than on the road. On the other hand, I think Boston strives in hostile environments, with the fans yelling at them. Boston loves the 'us against the world' type feelings and rises to the challenge. Think about in Denver early on when Nene was talkin shit and getting physical with Dwight- (altho orlando ended up killin)- it threw dwight off his game. I'm cautiously taking the points here. I really wanted to lay off, and even moreso when I read some respected people's play on orlando, but I can't. GL everybody. Should be a great game, that I'm hoping ends in a buzzer beater

updated card on top

halfway there buddy, lets cash this motherfucker on boston- good half just keep playing the same way and we should be fine.

Back