3rd Q Lakers -4 -115- 3 units W
2nd H Lakers -8.5 -105- 2 units L

8-5
+5.35

ytd new:
110-80
+39.5051

posted these in yesterday's thread. shortly

Played Toronto, and have much more on this team in yesterday's thread, but because Toronto is playin better imo. They've been competing in their 6 game losing streak. I don't like that bosh publicly called out jamario, but after awhile a leader needs to lead, and imo thats what he is doing. Those that say Toronto doesn't have heart, watch Chris Bosh play. He's very similair imo to younger KG with passion. Meanwhile Detroit has so many problems. Great they beat Memphis, now back to struggling. Don't like that Detroit starts a little home stand here, but its ok. Line is too high (I bought it to 7 because 1) I'm an idiot 2) 'lucky number 7' 3) 7 actually is a kind of sorta key number in NBA. It marks the difference b/w a close game/not a close game imo, but thats probably just my biased experiences- I DO NOT suggest ever buying points) I can see this going down to 5/5.5. Detroit has owned this series, but that was the old detroit team. This one is different and just not good despite their potential with all the talent.

CHarlotte line was just short imo. Memphis in complete shambles right now, and don't see any reason to suggest it stops here. In 29 losses, Memphis would have covered this number 3 times, so not too worried about charlotte as chalk. Charlotte off a loss to SA, but competed, but get to stay home in a little homestand. Wallace and Bell can contain Mayo and Yag leaving no1 for memphis.

Jersey with a shit load of rest off that embarassing performance to Boston. Carter definitely needed that rest to possibly recover from whatever has been bothering him. Meanwhile, looks like no tyson and no west leaving sean marks and ely as new orlean's only big men. Dare I say Brook lopez will have a nice day, and no1 will be able to defend the rim- which I'd imagine will be stressed in the 2 guards to attack. Also, possibly a hangover from the buzzer beater from cp3 so I'll take my chances and hope for a flat New Orleans group vs a determined New Jersey group

Cleveland is 7-0 ATS off a loss, and can see it continuing again. Portland off the big win where oden owned. Thank you law of averages. Until proven wrong, Oden is not good yet, and I think his good game will result in a bad one tonight. He hates floppers and Varejao will guard him- lol. Sergio guarding Mo, and Batum guarding Lebron. Wallace can limit Aldridge. Cleveland is the better rebounding team, and when Portland can't rebound, I don't think they can win

Last edited:
other games of interest include:
GS- Big revenge game for GS who will have Watson and Jackson back. We lsot the 1st matchup to them, won the 2nd, lost last time, and I'm pretty sure we end up winning this one. We are doing well this homestand and know we don't stand a chance against cleveland on friday. I will probably go homer and take GS just based on their recent performance. Yes I know OKC is improved, and I love them, but more at home. will see

lean the points with NY. Phoenix is just bad yet they get so much love. maybe heads are down the the blowout? maybe

think a lot of forum will be on milwaukee. off 2 losses, back home, vs dallas off 2 Ws. I'll probably pass. Dallas are decent plays on the road ATS, and with Howard back- I know I disagree with others- I think it helps them tremendously

Small lean houston, but need convincing. Utah with reveneg from doub OT loss? or does Houston still remember the playoffs? Utah on b2b from home and long gamewhere AK gets injured and Millsap starts feelin it?
“Once I was in the game running around, I forgot about my knee. But I feel it now,” Millsap said.
Short handed team against houston who would love just owning them if they can

hard choice in LA. take the clippers or lay 16? lol I'm not a fan of doing either. I can see why one would take the points, but this clipper team (no baron/camby/etc.) is not an NBA team

wash/Sac
somebody talk to me abot this game. I got nothing and can see value in Wash ML if thats humanly possibly

Good health SF!

I hope you're right and the line on Raptors will go up to 5 and than Pistons will be the play. I really don't like Raptors match ups against Pistons here. Raptors couldn't win depleted Hawks despite leading big time and I love the way Sheed handles Howards and Boshs of this league. If O'Neal and Calderon play that this play will look even better. No way is Calderon got the legs to run with Stucky or Iverson.

Love the Cats play, but holding my fingers crossed that it maybe goes to 6.

No way am I playing Memphis or Nets until I see Carter and Mayo healthy, and I really don't want to depend on Brook Lopez to bring me $.

Cleveland looked the worst at Staples Center. If Kobe wouldn't have been injured or simply would have been benched, it could have easily ended 30 for the Lakers. His turnovers and poor shots made it a tight game again, but Cleveland failed to defend the paint, failed to defend perimetr shooters, with their current injury problem they need a good coach to make the needed adjustments, but all they got is Mike Brown.
Not sure if Portland should be play, but that is a lean, since I can easily see Roy in KB role as he played it the other night (Kobe was more of a PG that you can't leave open than his regular self) and with Oden, Aldridge and all the other big guys in the paint and with Rudy that should really make Wally earn his every open shot, it's hard to take Cleveland right now.

I see Utah getting beat up pretty good tonight. Already laid the points with Houston. Look at Utah's next three games and combine that with the fact that they know they can beat Houston when it matters. Sloan would never give a game away, and I don't expect him to here, but this will be a tall task w/out AK.

added a couple including big on New Jersey. Think this game is HUGE for them and they come out determiend as hell. also went with Milwaukee 1st H, and will be looking to play Dallas 2nd H. Expect a close Dallas win, not unlike what we're used to seeing from them

gl tonight, gotta say i disagree with the Nets but Im going small on it (half play), health on that.

just think that the team rallies because this is the "perfect" situation for
Byron to keep on harping on his no quit thing hes had going on. No excuses kinda guy even though 3 guys are out and think some of the bench guys are out to prove themselves.

Nice start to the day bro. Unreal how well Milwaukee is shooting the ball tonight. 70% from 3, 60% from the field.

Back