SF_capper

CTG addict
ytd:
87-61
+30.5551

power ratings:
Phoenix -1.5
OKC pk

Gonna be on Toronto and OKC 1st H probably 2 units apiece. Toronto been competing lately and the early start for Phoenix looks like a good spot to fade them. Tried to bet +3.5, but it changed to +3, so now I think I'm gonna wait for my -105 lines to come out 2m morning. Lookahead for Phoenix to Boston in a 4/5 2m. I don't think they believe they'll lose so the lookahead is probable. Bosh cancels out Amare, and an on fire Bargnani will get wide open looks all night with Shaq being forced out to the 3. You know the crowd will show to watch Nash, but I don't think Phoenix will show- this being a real early start for them. Don't liike that this is phoenix's 1st game of road trip off 2 losses, but eh. they lose for a reason

OKC 1st H- Miami on a b2b with Wade logging 40. Last game for the road trip for them with Boston at home next. OKC has been playing real real well. have covered 9 of last 10 and still getting points at home. Its not like they've been getting lucky. It's been purely playing better basketball, outrebounding opponents and playing tougher defense. Want to play 1st H because I do worry that Wade pulls it thru in the 4th if its tight, but I probably shouldn't let one player influence my bet. Maybe split 1st H/FG? will see

Without a doubt the most confusing Suns game this year. Have the same general feeling that the Suns come out slow here but history says differently and the Suns have lost their last 2 and failed to cover 4 in a row. Add the very real look a head to Boston and the fact that they beat Toronto so badly last time and I am left Totally bewildered. GL

Same here as you Tuck. add the ? marks around Calderon, O'Neal, Shaq and who knows who else with Suns playing in Boston tomorrow. If Calderon and Shaq play, should be a solid Under though....

Without a doubt the most confusing Suns game this year. Have the same general feeling that the Suns come out slow here but history says differently and the Suns have lost their last 2 and failed to cover 4 in a row. Add the very real look a head to Boston and the fact that they beat Toronto so badly last time and I am left Totally bewildered. GL

:shake:

nice thoughts guys, but I think I'm just gonna stick my my original plan. Mad I didn't play OKC when they were dogs, but the 1st H didn't come out yet so eh

Toronto +4- 2 units
1st H OKC -.5 -105- 2 units

nice thoughts guys, but I think I'm just gonna stick my my original plan. Mad I didn't play OKC when they were dogs, but the 1st H didn't come out yet so eh

Toronto +4- 2 units

Same card, but I have the Thunder at +2 for the game. :cheers:

I don't know, Shaq is playing and that means that Suns put all their eggs in this basket, so they really should give their heart out. Under looks good here and that is what I took, but wouldn't touch the Raps here.
Hope you win though!

Toronto +4- 2 units

So do you feel lucky that Amare missed a FT or mad because of the no good foul with refs allowing the FT with 0.5 left?

So do you feel lucky that Amare missed a FT or mad because of the no good foul with refs allowing the FT with 0.5 left?

I just woke up so luckily didn't catch a second of the game. Sounds like it wouldve been a headache. I feel lucky tho as I was gonna put in raps +3.5 last night

Same card, but I have the Thunder at +2 for the game. :cheers:
you like full game more than 1st h? I think Miami walks into this not giving a shit, but if it's remotely close in the 4th wade's adrenaline pushes miami to will themselves to a w. Reminds me in some ways of the Minnesota game

you like full game more than 1st h? I think Miami walks into this not giving a shit, but if it's remotely close in the 4th wade's adrenaline pushes miami to will themselves to a w. Reminds me in some ways of the Minnesota game

I don't know really. I played the full game at +2 and I have a lot more confidence in that than I would at say -2 as I agree about Wade. been doing my best to avoid betting against him lately, but this spot is pretty damn bad for the Heat. Last of a 7 game roadie with boston on deck. I'm sure the Thunder wins over the Jazz/Pistons caught their attention a little bit but human nature should still have them taking the Thunder lightly which leads to your question. Should be very similar to the Minny game that you mention. Thunder have more talent and momentum than the Wolves did in similar spots. Gun to head I'd say the 1st half is probably a little safer. :cheers:

Its the last game of a 7 game road trip where they are 3-3 going in. Its the game that determines winning road trip or losing road trip. I think I would hope for a great game by OKC which is possible rather than the Heat not caring .

Its the last game of a 7 game road trip where they are 3-3 going in. Its the game that determines winning road trip or losing road trip. I think I would hope for a great game by OKC which is possible rather than the Heat not caring .

altho I agree about this being the make/break for a winning road trip, this has already been dubbed a 'successful' road trip. This still is the 'thunder'- the team others assume they can walk all over. For this reason, I think its similiar to the minnesota game, in that minnesota was in with like a 4 game win streak and took a big lead in the 1st/2nd Qs, only to have Wade steal it in the 4th. I don't consider Miami a superior team, which is probably where we disagree, so I do not think they believe that a 3-4 road trip is considered a horrible one for them, and thus wouldn't expect a maximum effort by them

ugh ugly ugly day. prayin for steelers to win, still in awe at my mismanagement, but eh. 2ms another day

day
0-3

ytd:
87-64
+23.0051

wade went off and I put too much on the worst team record wise in the league :(

Back