----(so 2 units on 1st H)
2nd Qtr In-progress line Bulls +1-1 unit W
3rd Qtr In-progress line Bulls +2.5- 2 units W
Phoenix ML +135- .85 for 1.1475

4-2
+2.85

73-49
+24.8551

I fully expect Cleveland to just cakewalk into the 1st H, almost intentionally, while Chicago will come out fired up trying to avoid a 4 game season sweep. However, by the 2nd H/4th Q, I expect Bull's b2b legs to come in and Lebron's dominance to shine for national TV. Expecting a cleveland W from 3-7, but expect Chicago up at the 1st H so I'll take the 1st H.

Last edited:
nice to see we're on the same page tonight...gl sf. probably a smarter decision to play chicago that way

GL tonight, laying off that game but kinda like the Cavs despite the fact theyve beaten on the Bulls 3 times and probably are looking ahead.

Monta coming back tomorrow?

GL tonight, laying off that game but kinda like the Cavs despite the fact theyve beaten on the Bulls 3 times and probably are looking ahead.

Monta coming back tomorrow?

I think jackson is tryin to come back, and monta real soon. maybe 2m? I dunno, I'm still trying to replace the hair I loss from yesterday's 3 OT game where again GS last game dumbass moves cost them a game

For the Jersey game, I think it comes down to Blake out making a huge difference. He is their facilitator, and a pretty decent defender. Neither Bayless/Sergio will be able to contain Harris. Portland is 1-5 ATS off a double digit loss, and its likely bcause they assume they are a top tier team and get shocked off big losses. Meanwhile Jersey was probably expecting to lose, but the extent of the loss probably just pissed them off more than shocked them. Jersey is 8-3 this yr off a doub digit loss and 17-10 as a dog this yr. Carter is expected to play and should make Roy work. Expect Jersey to just take advatnage of the PG mismatch, probably knwoing they'll get owned again on Saturday

fuck tried to get another unit down but couldnt. what a joke: Cavs up 8 at the end of one. Bulls still havnt hit a 3 and bron played the whole 1st meaning he'll sit a lot of the 2nd. Im getting +9 on 1st H bulls. wow

Back