Minnesota -1.5- 3.3 for 3
Utah TT OVER 97.5- 2.3 for 2
Utah 2nd Q -2- 1.15 for 1
Utah 3rd Q -2- 1.15 for 1
Utah -8- 3.3 for 3

44-21
+32.3881

just back from vacation. got a little bit more time now

My lines (not taking into acct recent injuries/situations)
Wash -2.5
Milwaukee -1
Houston -10.5
Chicago -8.5
Utah -5.5
Portland -13

Last edited:
Charlotte at Washington
Both teams on b2b. Wash on 4/5, 5/7, 6/9, and actually don't get 2 days off until the allstar break. Charlotte also on a 4/5 off the closish loss to philly. These two teams met recently with charlotte pulling it away late thanks to no1 being able to contain okafor. This was the game before wash played at cleveland. miniscule lean to Charlotte just based on the whole fade 4/5 at home and take them on the road trend, but unless I see better stuff, I won't be on it.

Milwaukee @ Minnesota
Minnesota on a roll, 4-0 since the new year. Foye playin very well, and Jefferson still making an argument for All-star ness. Telfair as the PG helps Foye be a scorer, and Kevin love is playing real well off the bench. Looks like mike miller has been back, but playing like shit. I love minnesota here, as a simple fade of Milwaukee
Milwaukee on a b2b from home after playing old teammates in reunion vs New Jersey. A very close game that looked to be going to OT as Carter hit a 3, but Ridnour sank a floater with a second left to let Milwaukee get the celebration W. Milwaukee's play has been declining: look at their games this yr: split home and home with charlotte, barely beat undermanned toronto (the crazy cover finish), lose at home to philly, now fail to cover over NJ without its all-star. I wouldn't be surprised if they flew in late off some late partying with old teammates. Their big players logged heavy minutes. Bogut still ? or "realistic maybe" I would love to see him out, but still it cannot be good for back spasms to come back and immeditely defend Al Jefferson (one of 3 players to be averaging 20-10- with dwight and TD) Just see this as an emotional letdown/flat spot for Milwaukee.

played: Minnesota -1.5- 2 units
mad I missed the 1, but nothing I can do now. hopefully there's no difference

New York @ Houston
4/5 here for Houston. My ratings show -10.5, but doubt it gets that high. Maybe 8/8.5. I lean New York if thats the number. Houston likely still high off the boston W and getting away from OKC. 1st game back home. I'm guessing Tmac out, artest in as it seems they're just alternating. Would prefer tmac in, but eh what can you do. the Running Knicks and d'antoni is general is not friendly to Houston. I've seen this story many times in my memory- Houston on a b2b 4/5 against phoenix. I may be wrong but I can remember these spots going shit for houston. Houston may also have a lookahead to the lakers. May get a unit down on NY

OKC @ Chicago
chicago off a W, oKC off a close loss to houston. Not sure how OKC respons to missing some wide open game tying/winning shots today, as they could come out flat and not show up or be determiend. I have no problem fading these bulls, esp since their jump shots should come short on a b2b. probably play nothing, since this game makes me sleepy thinking about it

Detroit @ Utah
I would guess Sheed plays, but no matter to me here. Detroit cannot beat Utah. Utah just owns them, and they likely always will as long as sloan and dwill are there. To make matters worse, this is the last game of the road trip for Detroit coming up from Denver. Not a nice way to end a road trip- at denver then at utah on b2b nights. This has been a pretty emotional road trip for them and I can see this one as an early tanker. game winner at LA, game loser at Portland, tight win over Chauncey and AI's reunion. Now in altitude, and have to fly home after this game? Got to see the line, but think it'll be at leats 2 units for me here

SF, nice thoughts. Would have been really nice for Utah backers have Pistons won over the Nuggets...

They did. Poor grammar this time, but I have a strong defense that English is my third language :)
But -10 for UTAH??????? Wow!!!

bleh, fucked in both lines I was waiting for. Houston only -6, Utah was -10. I'll stay off NY, but I'll still play Utah for probably a unit, or try to get creative

Utah has been getting killed out of the gate recently. I'm hoping for a HT opportunity.

exactly what I was thinking

I think momentum from today's come from behind W carries into say the 1st Q and expect and close game for the 1st 2 Qs to have Utah take advantage of Detroit's tired legs in the 2nd H. Looks like no sheed, no rip, and stuckey is ? I am a bit worried of a blowout from the start or say the 2nd Q which is why I might still play -9, but 3rd Q spread appealing to me a bit

exactly what I was thinking

I think momentum from today's come from behind W carries into say the 1st Q and expect and close game for the 1st 2 Qs to have Utah take advantage of Detroit's tired legs in the 2nd H. Looks like no sheed, no rip, and stuckey is ? I am a bit worried of a blowout from the start or say the 2nd Q which is why I might still play -9, but 3rd Q spread appealing to me a bit

Hmm I was thinking Utah are due for a good start. There was talk in Utah's camp before the Gs game that they needed to start better. They still haven't covered the 1st qs against Gs(tuck saved me with Gs pointing that they seem to perform very well 1stq in Utah) and No but they managed to cover at ht. Also it seems Almond might start tonite in place of CJ Miles, perhaps that could bring some extra energy. The only other game he started was vs Orlando and although he struggled whole game from the field they won 1st q 26-25. Was contemplating a 1stq Utah bet just not sure how Det will react.

Good luck tonite SF!:cheers:

Agree with Minn. Bucks on on a win lose win lose program and this is after a win. Also their defense has been very weak. Bad days of the week play but Minn is playing hard enough to deserve a bet with a real rest edge. GL

Back