James Harrison

braves

Pretty much a regular
This is serious

Does anyone not think he is on hgh/peds.?No way a 38 year old looks like that by working out and eating healthy .

If you know anything about James,.that is his number one trigger to piss him off. He absolutely does not use drugs. He is a workout fiend. He spends $350000 a year keeping his body right with massage and accupunter. In fact I would love to see you walk up to him and accuse him of using.

If you know anything about James,.that is his number one trigger to piss him off. He absolutely does not use drugs. He is a workout fiend. He spends $350000 a year keeping his body right with massage and accupunter. In fact I would love to see you walk up to him and accuse him of using.

Umm people on peds are crazy of course I wouldn't say that to his face , I have a family

I find it hard to believe somebody would want to just set him up. Same thing with the other players that were accused.

Guys listen to dburgh. He knows Pittsburgh. And he gets really heated about this stuff. Like how convinced he is Pitt isn't dirty and Harrison is clean.* Guy is legit

*pitt led league in personal fouls for unnecessary roughness this year and received another last night

All one needs to do when questioning someone on steroids is a. do they have a temper/mean streak/mood swings (ever see this guy on Hard Knocks as a Bengal?) b. look at his body 3. Most importantly, look at his head (like Barry Bonds).

My father was on steroids competing in 35 and older body building contests and winning them at age 54. He worked out with NFL players, Mr Universe contestants etc. A NFL player he worked out with told him 75% of NFL minimum on juice of some sort, says we have to be to do this shit, NFL knows it and don't care. Think my father spit out his drink when i asked him about Harrison earlier in season. U think? was his answer. Their tests are a joke, wise up.

You are correct Pittsburgh had 11. And the several teams in 2nd had 10. Say what you want. I understand it is tough to contain jealousy. And arguing a point with someone that doesn't accept any other opinions is useless.

This is serious

Does anyone not think he is on hgh/peds.?No way a 38 year old looks like that by working out and eating healthy .

I just assume nearly all players in the NFL are. I'd be shocked if a 10 year plus vet isn't using for at least recovery

You are correct Pittsburgh had 11. And the several teams in 2nd had 10. Say what you want. I understand it is tough to contain jealousy. And arguing a point with someone that doesn't accept any other opinions is useless.

:rofl: That is what a forum is my friend. Having an opinion and sharing it. I am free to disagree with you. Tough to talk to someone whose answer is , "Yeah? Well say it to James Harrison's face!"

This is serious

U Could be right , but Tom Brady still is at the top and he's the same age. He hasn't lost anything.

Game should be great if Harrison gets to Brady...

U Could be right , but Tom Brady still is at the top and he's the same age. He hasn't lost anything.

Game should be great if Harrison gets to Brady...

mr. Famous. Tommy boy plays qb with the same build he had 20 yrs ago. A pile of shaving cream body.

Harrison didn't practice today, shoulder issue. Gonna have to double up on the "vitamins" for this one.

High PED's are no longer an issue of right vs wrong-

Its a matter of Safety and competition for the players-

if you don't take PED's you cannot compete vs athletes that take them. And also if you didn't take them you will get hurt. The roids are needed to prevent yourself from getting hurtv

Back