Jamal Murray is unfortunately done. Wow.

Yeah. For those that don't hoop at the Y on here - non-contact is basically a death sentence to your career. He had turned it around recently too

It's not the greatest vid but best I could find, his kneecap was bulging way out. Won't be good

You know better than me King Reno but if that's a dislocation it's worse than a tear future wise right? He was in a lot of pain. They actually had a shot of getting it to overtime if he didn't go down on the drive too (not that that matters)

Ohh you may be talking about my thread title. No that is not how I intended it. My bad. I meant for the year. Can't see how he comes back this year at least after that

I don't see anything wrong with that post. Do you know how many ballers in college that are alphas have their careers ended over less leg injuries? Gonna act like D Rose didn't happen? Cmon man

I don't see anything wrong with that post. Do you know how many ballers in college that are alphas have their careers ended over less leg injuries? Gonna act like D Rose didn't happen? Cmon man

im confused now , are you saying his season is over or career over

D Rose still plays. Kids in college that have injuries like this it's over for them. That's what I was clearly pointing out. Murray ain't got to worry about shit he'll always have a spot on a roster but may never be the same

Hey I honestly hope it's just a simple sprain. I like watching Murray a ton. But I have seen the same cut too many times. And he was going HARD to the hoop. I also think it was dumb he refused the wheelchair. That's me tho. Anyone can have their own opinion, doesn't bother me

Who said that kiddo? Reminded me of the D-Rose injury though. Let's hope not

giphy.gif

Ummm dislocation isn't close to a torn ligament. Fracture of tibial plateau is a year long injury though. Bones heal, tendons leave you with questions and that's the hard part.

Back