Jalen Ramsey requests trade...

NO. FUCK MARRONE!!! This fat ass needs to get fired as no player likes him, they rank third in penalties since he's been here, he has no idea what he's doing how to get his players to play well or to discipline or hold them accountable. Jacksonville will only flounder with him. Kill two birds with one stone and shove that fat ass out of Jville and keep Jalen!

Not in an inappropriate way. Just getting him out of that shithole in Jax. You’ll see, he will be a much better player for it. If you truly love someone, you have to let him go. If he doesn’t return, it wasn’t meant to be.

Kyle is the only player I love. I love Jacksonville. The Jags need to dump this fat piece of shit good for nothing coach to appease Jalen and maybe even save the season

Kyle is the only player I love. I love Jacksonville. The Jags need to dump this fat piece of shit good for nothing coach to appease Jalen and maybe even save the season

I think they shoulda fired him already but I would not do it to appease a loud mouth brat who doesn’t show out as often as he runs his mouth, and yes I know he a elite corner probably. Doesn’t mean he worth the headache.

I think they shoulda fired him already but I would not do it to appease a loud mouth brat who doesn’t show out as often as he runs his mouth, and yes I know he a elite corner probably. Doesn’t mean he worth the headache.

I mean without him there's still Buoye but then it gets dicey and the Jags' safeties are super young so he's a pretty critical piece of the secondary

I mean without him there's still Buoye but then it gets dicey and the Jags' safeties are super young so he's a pretty critical piece of the secondary

I just don’t like guys who ain’t won shit being so mouthy. He is a excellent corner, I dunno if he good or bad in a locker room I just don’t have a great perception of his character which his own doing. Dunno that it correct or not, he just got little too much wr diva in him for my taste.

All that aside I wouldnt fire a coach for any player, that sets a terrible president and gl having him ever acting right or buying in going forward when you make him feel empowered over a coach. Kinda like Steelers wanting AB to act right or raiders expecting it after the behavior was tolerated for so long then he was empowered in Oakland.,

That makes it a tricky situation cause obviously marone shouldn’t be a head coach, that been clear. Just can’t see firing him cause a player throws a temper tantrum ., end of day jags not winning or losing cause of Ramsey anyways, that been proven.

Disregard. Reports are KC is not in on it. Nor were they really serious about Minkah. Which is just insanity because we may as well go 13-3 but we aren’t beating the pats with this d unless something goes very wrong

Disregard. Reports are KC is not in on it. Nor were they really serious about Minkah. Which is just insanity because we may as well go 13-3 but we aren’t beating the pats with this d unless something goes very wrong
Yeah there have been a lot of incidents recently where the Chiefs haven't gotten involved because they have not wanted to upset their chemistry. They need to stop that and go get that talent if its available.

Wonder if a team would tank a game in support of a teammate to get rid of a coach. It is evident that the D backfield has Jalen's back as demonstrated on the sideline in this last game.

Wonder if a team would tank a game in support of a teammate to get rid of a coach. It is evident that the D backfield has Jalen's back as demonstrated on the sideline in this last game.

How did you see that being demonstrated? I saw them separating Marrone and telling Ramsey repeatedly that he needs to take it down a notch

Fuck Marrone. Had a chance to be the talk of the NFL with Minshew Magic and he calls a run up the middle with Fournette as his 2 pt conversion play. Robbed the nation of the coolest story of the year so far!

I'm sick of this I demand a trade shit. You signed a contract - you want to leave? Pay back every cent you have been paid under said contract.

I understand where you are coming from, but then make all contracts guaranteed. If a team can cut a guy at any time and be off the hook financially, then players are gonna keep on doing this.

So fine, im with you, its annoying and players shouldnt demand a trade anytime adversity comes up. At the same time, if a team signs a player to a 3 yr, 18 mill deal, they shouldnt be able to cut them after a year and not have to pay the rest.

This is going to be a big topic in the next CBA and could very well lead to a lockout

I understand where you are coming from, but then make all contracts guaranteed. If a team can cut a guy at any time and be off the hook financially, then players are gonna keep on doing this.

So fine, im with you, its annoying and players shouldnt demand a trade anytime adversity comes up. At the same time, if a team signs a player to a 3 yr, 18 mill deal, they shouldnt be able to cut them after a year and not have to pay the rest.

This is going to be a big topic in the next CBA and could very well lead to a lockout

I agree with that too

I would gladly pay the moving expenses for Jamal Adams if he got traded for Ramsey. Obviously it doesn’t matter for this year but maybe the Jets will be competitive eventually. On second thought the Jets will probably never be good so why take on a guy like Ramsey.

Considering how many busts Jacksonville routinely selects (RJ Soward Fatwich Matt Jones Mike Williams Fowler Gabbert Bortles off the top of my head) I think this franchise should demand no fewer than four first-round picks to reasonably hope one pans out

Considering how many busts Jacksonville routinely selects (RJ Soward Fatwich Matt Jones Mike Williams Fowler Gabbert Bortles off the top of my head) I think this franchise should demand no fewer than four first-round picks to reasonably hope one pans out
Or...lean how to draft. Two first round picks would be huge for that franchise. I was thinking 1st and 2nd to be honest. Anything else, they are in great shape.

Or...lean how to draft. Two first round picks would be huge for that franchise. I was thinking 1st and 2nd to be honest. Anything else, they are in great shape.

They're a bunch of fucking morons up top. Blake Bortles contact extension need I say more. But yeah, they should learn how to draft.

Hopefully the strongish demand indicates that the Jags aren't really willing to grant Ramsey's trade request. Dude can cool off, if he outlasts Marrone then i'd really hope he'd stay. Bortles' contract stops impacting the cap next year and Calais is getting old, Jax should have more space to fix the o-line, get some talent at wide receiver, Telvin Smith will presumably come back, he's huge for the linebacking corps.

All I know is if I am the TN O Coordinator, I’m running Henry at Jalen all night. He is going to be forced to make a business decision, b/c that is a grown man.

Yeah there have been a lot of incidents recently where the Chiefs haven't gotten involved because they have not wanted to upset their chemistry. They need to stop that and go get that talent if its available.

They can’t ruin their moral high ground rep they demand from all their players!!

Oh wait. Wrong team. Lol

I’d guess it has way more to do with jags redic asking price of 2 1st rounders plus the redic money it prob take to sign him.

Didn't realize Jalen Ransey is pretty much a piece of shit. Not only was he a lying baby with Jax, but he dumps his pregnant (second kiddo) baby mama for a stripper.

Back