Jahlil Okafor

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aAmCcvHHY8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<header class="article-header">76ers rookie Jahlil Okafor involved in Boston street fight

Philadelphia 76ers rookie Jahlil Okafor was involved in a street fight in Boston on Wednesday night, a source confirmed to ESPN's Jeff Goodman.
</header>
TMZ released video earlier Thursday that showed a man it identified as Okafor verbally sparring with several individuals. A scuffle broke out, and the man identified as Okafor is seen punching a man.

"Apparently, they said: 'The 76ers suck and you guys are all losers. You'll never win a game,' " a source close to Okafor told Goodman.

"I was around the corner when it happened. I saw him a minute after he knocked the dude out," the source said. "I think the guy was just talking s---. Saying the Sixers suck."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ie-jahlil-okafor-involved-boston-street-fight

I love the fact that he knocked him out... ..I am always on the side of the athlete in these situations......

Ya ... there is part of me hoping that it comes out that the other guy made the first physical contact. I think there are a lot of punks out there trying to get under the skin of some of these athletes to TRY and get knocked out. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy just PRETENDED to get knocked out for a potential payday.

I wish sports would allow taunting and punish physical reaction to taunting ... that is better preparation for life both on and off the playing surface.

Ya ... there is part of me hoping that it comes out that the other guy made the first physical contact. I think there are a lot of punks out there trying to get under the skin of some of these athletes to TRY and get knocked out. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy just PRETENDED to get knocked out for a potential payday.

I wish sports would allow taunting and punish physical reaction to taunting ... that is better preparation for life both on and off the playing surface.
Seeing as how we're on a gambling website, does it surprise you that we don't see incidents of fans confronting players because they lost a bet? Like some lunatic running out on the court because someone missed a free throw for the cover.

I always think that too hugh, in fact I'm coming to grips with the idea it will happen at some point, especially with the increase in popularity of DFS

I would love for the players to say something in return... It's probably the only job that someone can tell that you can suck at your job and have no repercussion to that person

I would love for the players to say something in return... It's probably the only job that someone can tell that you can suck at your job and have no repercussion to that person
Being a financial advisor is a pretty thankless job as well from what I understand...

I always think that too hugh, in fact I'm coming to grips with the idea it will happen at some point, especially with the increase in popularity of DFS
The most obvious, and most extreme example would obviously be the Colombian soccer player. Sadly, given the downward trajectory modern society is on, tend to agree with you kj.

Marcus Smart saying something to the white guy in the stands...

Ron Artest spoke with his fists...

<header> Report: Sixers' Okafor had gun pointed at him in October incident

<time class="storyDate" pubdate="" datetime="2015-11-28T03:36:57Z"></time> </header> Philadelphia 76ers rookie big Jahlil Okafor was allegedly involved in a street fight in Boston on Wednesday night after his team lost to the Celtics. According to the CSNPhilly.com's John Gonzalez, Okafor's altercation in Boston was not the first time the Sixers rookie has been part of a violent incident. Back in October, Okafor had a gun pointed at him outside of a Philadelphia night club.

From Gonzalez:

Jahlil Okafor had a gun pointed at him during an altercation with two unidentified men in early October, a witness tells CSNPhilly.com.

The 19-year-old Sixers' rookie was outside an Old City nightclub after 2 a.m. on October 4 when he and another person began arguing with two men sitting in a parked car near the corner of 2nd and Walnut Streets, according to a witness. The verbal disagreement escalated and a witness said he saw Okafor try to punch the driver through the open driver's side window. During the altercation, the driver and passenger exited the car and the passenger pointed a gun in the direction of Okafor and his associate, per the witness.

U.S. Park Rangers — who patrol nearby Independence Hall — arrived on the scene during the altercation, according to separate reports filed by the U.S. Park Rangers and the Philadelphia Police Department and obtained by CSNPhilly.com. The man who exited the passenger side of the car fled on foot and appeared to toss his gun, per multiple witnesses. According to the police report, the driver got into a black Camaro with red stripes and sped off. The car was not stopped.

It is unclear what happened to Okafor or his associate after the incident or if they were interviewed by U.S. Park Rangers or PPD.

Sad to say it but it might be in his best interests to party at home for awhile. Not fair maybe .. but still

these guys get thrown so much money so young, they dont know what to fucking do.. you know they all hanging with a bunch of "yes men" too

2am? Shit, I hear the "nothing good happens after midnight" shit from my wife all the time. And quite honestly she is pretty damn accurate. At midnight I'm usually glaring down somewhere in the teens on beers or nearing double digits on bourbons, thats when I turn into my alter ego that my friends used to simply call "Gino." Those were the good ole days.

I do and I don't feel bad for athletes. At the end of the day, all that heckling shit is part of the life man. If he'd stayed in college a few more years I'm sure he would have been more accustomed to it with all the stupid college fans but he's so young, hard not to be discouraged. I do know that I woudn't be hitting the clubs my rookie year after games when we hadn't won a game....shit I didn't even go out in High School after we lost hoops games..

2am? Shit, I hear the "nothing good happens after midnight" shit from my wife all the time. And quite honestly she is pretty damn accurate. At midnight I'm usually glaring down somewhere in the teens on beers or nearing double digits on bourbons, thats when I turn into my alter ego that my friends used to simply call "Gino." Those were the good ole days.

I do and I don't feel bad for athletes. At the end of the day, all that heckling shit is part of the life man. If he'd stayed in college a few more years I'm sure he would have been more accustomed to it with all the stupid college fans but he's so young, hard not to be discouraged. I do know that I woudn't be hitting the clubs my rookie year after games when we hadn't won a game....shit I didn't even go out in High School after we lost hoops games..

we in a different era, same here.. losing made me sick
your a tall dude right? did u have a nice drop step and dunk game?

we in a different era, same here.. losing made me sick
your a tall dude right? did u have a nice drop step and dunk game?

I'm 6'3" with a severe case of white man's disease. I could dunk when I had a clear out. And even then it was dicey.

2m2htft.jpg

Just got suspended for driving 108mph

Philadelphia 76ers rookie Jahlil Okafor is currently being investigated for allegedly assaulting a man in Boston late on Wednesday night. This was not Okafor's first run-in with the law. In October, a gun was pointed at the Sixers rookie outside of a Philadelphia night club. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Keith Pompey, Okafor had a third incident involving police in early November.

From Pompey:
Four sources independently confirmed to the The Inquirer the 76ers center was pulled over on the Ben Franklin Bridge around three weeks ago for 108 miles-per-hour. Anything over 40MPH is considered reckless driving.

Pompey does not report if Okafor was given a ticket or had any other form of punishment.

So far the NBA and the Sixers have yet to discipline the rookie for his actions even though Okafor has admitted to being involved in a fight the night before Thanksgiving.
The Sixers play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday, a game that Okafor is currently scheduled to play in.

Okafor hasn't been suspended.....yet. You'd have to imagine he will be disciplined at some point. That is essentially 3 "incidents" with him in the past 2 months. Seems like a pretty mature kid.

1) Why people still insist on not tilting their phones sideways when shooting video is beyond me and 2) just imagine if Okafor and Manziel went out together for a night on the town...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1F5ZQvWVloU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trying to figure out where this is. .. ... ..got it.. if he was at Storyville,,, the star market is a block over.... are they sure it was a second fight ,, or just a different view,, of the 1 fight??
Did he knock out 2 dudes? cause in this one .. he knocks him out...

ESPN seems to think it's two separate fights, but seems like it's the same fight on account of what he's saying, and because you hear the same girl screaming. Just more light in the 1st video I think...

Seeing as how we're on a gambling website, does it surprise you that we don't see incidents of fans confronting players because they lost a bet? Like some lunatic running out on the court because someone missed a free throw for the cover.

Gamblers are among the most civil group of people around.

This dude is a moron, but in his defense (somewhat) he was trying to leave and they kept following him and trying to start shit. Every man has his limit.

Back