Jags TT Over 13

Kind of agree. If they score one TD in the 1H then they should be able to one more in garbage time

Well boys, I pulled the trigger. Although I must admit it's a very odd feeling having my biggest bet of the year on the Jags. Gl to everyone today.

Kind of agree. If they score one TD in the 1H then they should be able to one more in garbage time
Only problem I can see is if the Broncos jump out to a commanding lead at the half, then the odds of them running the ball exclusively in the 2H increase, thereby limiting the number of Jags chances in the 2H. I know in theory it sounds like a good plan (maybe even a great plan), but I think we've both been around long enough to know the books aren't in the business of doing us any favours.

Still, a turnover here, or a decent kickoff return there, and who knows?

Good luck hubs.

Okay, I'll bite. Why you shouldn't. If they score 14, you're better off taking the +27. Broncos have to score 41 minimum for you to lose. And if its bad, you can likely protect your bet in the 2H today.

blackmon and cecil shorts will be great against the prevent defenses in the 2h

the very intriguing thing about this game is that EVERYONE knows the point spread.. everyone

and thats the only reason people will be following the game today, pretty ironic

Okay, I'll bite. Why you shouldn't. If they score 14, you're better off taking the +27. Broncos have to score 41 minimum for you to lose. And if its bad, you can likely protect your bet in the 2H today.

i wouldnt be surprised if the broncos score 41 midway thru the third

Hbomb, I'd rather not get in the way of this Broncos offense. They've averaged 46 so far against defenses much better than the Jags so I don't think 41 will be an issue if they choose to pile it on. They could put up 70 if that was their goal but it's hard to predict if they'll run it up or not. I personally feel Jax covers but as mentioned earlier I'm not getting in the way of Peyton.

Back