Jags/Fins Thoughts...?

emg2525

Pretty much a regular
Fins are the biggest public play on the board.

Jags are a huge sharp play today, with a big disrecpancy between the public and sharp sides (I believe biggest discrepancy on the board)

Line has moved down 2 points.

Anything can happen this late in the season, but this appears to be a large auto-play on Jax today.

Hold your nose!

I took Fins at open at -3.5 and alas it's back down there, won't worry about movement between 3.5 and 5.5 or whatever it was (although moving back across 4 is a little concern, not like 3 though). Honestly think Fins play for their coach, he's a very good coach in a very bad job...probly should take Jags under team total @17.5 now also, I just see no reason Jags show up here. I do pay attention to consensus (ironically MIA is the only of the top 10 consensus plays I have today atm) although it's not even 70% so of very little concern there.

GL w/the Jags...just the way I see it.

Jax very good at early 1 o‘clock games according to austinhous and Miami just lots its season. Could see this being like a 15-14 type game

Miami season was gone long ago, they weren't a legit playoff team. Like saying Cleveland is playing for their playoff lives today. Could be lower scoring, think Gase opens it up tho

Miami season was gone long ago, they weren't a legit playoff team. Like saying Cleveland is playing for their playoff lives today. Could be lower scoring, think Gase opens it up tho

I agree but I doubt Miami saw it that way they were 7-6 and mathematically very in it. I doubt they thought they were garbage and weren‘t gonna make it anyways. They missed key defensive players and got killed by Minny in home sweet dome

One way to follow sharp money is by going to scoresandodds.com and watch line moves. They follow the largest offshore book (can't remember the name but I know a guy that works for them and I book on one of his sites) and they move their lines based on the sharp money. They are very arrogant in that they tell me that when books move in a consistent manner with their line moves it's because those books are following them. I bust his balls but I think he's right from watching them over the years.

One way to follow sharp money is by going to scoresandodds.com and watch line moves.
Dang, didn't even realize, but out of all today's wagers at S&O Dolphins ATS is currently the #1 consensus wager in their top-10. Ahead of the Patriots even. Nice catch. Hopefully the losers all chase with the Bears!

49ers seem like the play this afternoon. That’s where some of these profits will be going. Hopefully it’s a good piggyback. Thx

Pretty sure betting against consensus plays in the NFL cost me a relationship a few years ago, it was no way to live

It's something tho

Back