Jacksonville ML x Chargers / Raiders TIE Parlay

dfresh

Pretty much a regular
As some of you may be aware, if the Jags beat the colts then the raiders and chargers can tie and BOTH get in. Meaning, they could take all knees and end the game 0-0 and get in.

This sounds crazy at first glance but Indy is only 2-2 in Jacksonville. Best I can do at my book is a play on Jags ML x Raiders +3 but if somehow your book with let you parlay ties then oh boy!

My thing with the Jags, they are intentionally losing right now. #1 pick at stake.

Is this a pride game? Doubtful.

Doesn't matter... The trading power is the biggest thing this year ... imo... Someone always falls in love with a player ...
That’s my point. There’s nobody coming out to create any leverage. Nobody is giving up a ransom for the crop coming out

They won’t play conservative unless and until the game gets to OT. Both teams will be playing to win.

My thing with the Jags, they are intentionally losing right now. #1 pick at stake.

Is this a pride game? Doubtful.

i think it is a pride game with way they got blasted last week and the fans talking bout wearing clown costumes, i dont think the 1st pick means jack shit this year to worry bout that. not to mention i think colts and especially wentz perfectly capable of shitting the bed,. i dont think if jags beat them it will result in raiders/chargers playing for a tie tho.

Doesn't matter... The trading power is the biggest thing this year ... imo... Someone always falls in love with a player ...

i dont think anyone will sacrifice draft capital for anyone at top this draft, much better not being 1st this year.. plus players never give a rip bout that, that is a gm organization move based on who they play imo, the guys they put out there gonna try.

They won’t play conservative unless and until the game gets to OT. Both teams will be playing to win.

Why play to win at all if you can guarantee a playoff birth with no injuries at that?

There is some precedent for this in soccer

Why play to win at all if you can guarantee a playoff birth with no injuries at that?

There is some precedent for this in soccer

#1 reason, trust. no chance the other side would trust the other not to pull something. #2 reason, bad look, nfl isnt socer, you can just kick the ball around in soccer and many ppl wouldnt notice the difference whether they were trying or not!! no chance they go on national tv for last game the season and everyone takes a knee for 60 min which would be only way to ensure such a outcome.. maybe if they into the 4th and the game tied they play for said tie and i could see a ot where nobody tries but i cant imagine there any chance in hell that goes on from the onset..

that said i certainly think if colts do lose it does increase the chances these 2 tie by a pretty big margin but it would have to be a tie game late for either to play it that way imo.

I've never seen this many OT games on one single Sunday. Nothing would surprise me.

Back