Its hard to believe it but

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
This Friday the Suns are expected to be healthy. I may not be able to resist a bet on this game.

Spent time looking at refs. Seem to be fair and rather non chalky. Toronto has done well with them and they have treated Suns fairly. Now both teams have done poorly on 3+ days off but the Suns are focused pretty much totally on 1 game at a time while Toronto is looking at Pacers and Milwaukee coming up and is missing Gasol and some minor players. I may be reading this wrong but i see this as a close game. I think in the big man category maybe minor edge to Suns. Look at it your self and judge it. GL

By the way the refs in the Washington game look terrible for the over but I am leaning over any way

Loss before ASG and then break may have halted the Raptors momentum a bit. Shall see ...

Have not bet yet as the line seems to be getting better. Meanwhile this morning I went to a spot to eat that blocked off some of my info sites and I missed a great spot. Portland has 3 massive over refs and the line has gone up 3 points. Ride or pass thinking

Leaning over. One thing I started doing some time ago is when I see refs that favor the over and seem to favor the road team I push the over. That applies in Suns and i believe in No at Portland as well as Laker game. Need to study

Leaning over. One thing I started doing some time ago is when I see refs that favor the over and seem to favor the road team I push the over. That applies in Suns and i believe in No at Portland as well as Laker game. Need to study
:shake:

Back