It was a great night if you are a square in the NBA

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
P

PooPooStinks

Just close your fucking eyes and parlay the favorites and the OVERS and you made a ton!!!!!
FK I hate nights like this.:hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

just because you bet a favorite does not mean you are a square....

I agree.
But when 90% favorites and overs hit....
It is considered a square night.

I agree.
But when 90% favorites and overs hit....
It is considered a square night.

how so...if your on a "public dog" does that mean you are a square?

I used tothinkthis way, but you have to get out of that mentality...try and beat the line and leave the public/square bullshit at the door...

Nah, opening line was 182.5...dunno what you got, or what it closed at...placed my bets last night as soon as they came out

i didnt bet the game....just noticed a lot of posters had 181.5

i got moosedon phx-7 , but you dont see my cryin about it being a square day....

and Yes.. I cannot wait for MLB season....

i didnt bet the game....just noticed a lot of posters had 181.5

i got moosedon phx-7 , but you dont see my cryin about it being a square day....

and Yes.. I cannot wait for MLB season....

Hey Mr. Knowitall...
I wasn't crying, I won units today....check my thread.
I don't know what your problem is but you sure seem to always try and chime in with several smart ass remarks to myself and many others.
Nobody is crying, it was just a comment son.
:smiley_acbe: at you trying to explain to me how to cap. I have probably been doing this longer than you with more success.
Good Luck the rest of the season.
BTW:
"Squares were on the Suns tonight to bounce back and cover after losing at home to Utah." :drinking:

Say what you will, but you started the thread talking about squares...you deal with the comments...

Say what you will, but you started the thread talking about squares...you deal with the comments...

Hilarious that you took it offensively!!!!!:smiley_acbe:
What do you think that means???:smiley_acbe:

haha I never took it offensively..lol...I think itsfunny...this whole thread...you go form talking about some bad beats...so saying how your more profitable than myself....

I think I willj ust stand by and watch the master, PooPooStinks show me how to win at sports betting...

:)

haha I never took it offensively..lol...I think itsfunny...this whole thread...you go form talking about some bad beats...so saying how your more profitable than myself....

I think I willj ust stand by and watch the master, PooPooStinks show me how to win at sports betting...

:)

When someone transcribes this from "shitdick" to English I will respond.

B.A.R. = NBA
Austin = MLB

You get the idea....

I can see the Dr Pepper Park across the street....
Cool, I live pretty close by to Dr Pepper park as well. North edge of Plano, just south of Hedgecoxe. Lookin forward to baseball season as hope always springs eternal for the Rangers at this time of the year.

Back