Is this anything?

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
GREG SHAKER | CFB TOTAL​
THU, 10/24/19 - 7:30 PM​
104 Houston / 103 SMU Over 66.0 BetOnline
triple-dime bet​
Analysis:
It seems that the big story for this game is who will NOT Play. Both teams have QB injuries and Houston the mo™re devastating with their Star King OUT for the season and a couple others questionable to play in this game. But this one is not about signal callers, it is about PACE and some other factors that we don't readily discuss because doing some would hurt our effectiveness at the Books. We do use 3 models that help us spot good numbers and this one is at 72 (Re-Adjusted) or better. SMU will come into this contest on a perfect 7-0 Mark possessing the #1 Highest Number of Offensive Plays Per Game in the Country. This team does not even blink before running the next play. The Cougars will try to slow them down but it's not going to happen and with the strong likelihood of the Mustangs grabbing the lead, we should see Houston play "Faster" than they usually do. The Cougars defense is ATROCIOUS ranked #123 out of 130 NCAA D1 Teams. They have virtually no HFA and SMU will travel well for this one. The Cougars are in the top 1/3 of scoring teams though and SMU can be had through the air. Not surprising that this number has dropped on some injury news but no worries here. The bottom line is that this is a bargain number and easily a 3* for us this Thursday Night.

GREG SHAKER'S 3* WEST COAST TOTAL OF MONTH GOES SATURDAY!

They have virtually no HFA and SMU will travel well for this one.

SMU fans still aren't make the 10-minute commute for their home games.

Not seeing how they'll be doing the 4-1/2 drive to Houston.

Tune is supposed to play but it seems like Houston has intentionally played slower in several games this year. I’m considering the 1H under.

Greg Shaker is with Pregame and he is considered a top capper. When he posts a 3 unit or higher play it is normally hit very hard. I should say that is what I remember. I have not seen his posts in at least 6 months. I saw recently a breakdown of their posters. Fezzik was a small plus and all their other posters were Minus. Shaker was + I believe about 9000

He cannot mean the backup so he must have news on Beuchele that isn't public knowledge or his writeup is poorly done this time.

Greg Shaker is with Pregame and he is considered a top capper. When he posts a 3 unit or higher play it is normally hit very hard. I should say that is what I remember. I have not seen his posts in at least 6 months. I saw recently a breakdown of their posters. Fezzik was a small plus and all their other posters were Minus. Shaker was + I believe about 9000
Have you seen "Dilaudid8" posting at pregame?

Back