Is This a Correlated Parlay?

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
Hey guys,

99.9999% sure no book would allow me to bet this 8 team parlay every week but just want to make sure - can someone please confirm it's a NO.

Alabama 1H -##
Alabama 1H TT O##
Georgia 1H -##
Georgia 1H TT O##
Alabama -##
Alabama TT O##
Georgia -##
Georgia TT O##

LOL. thanks

Bookmaker let’s you parlay and RR team totals. You can’t parlay same game TT. Like 1H and full game. It’s a no no. Don’t think you can parlay both team TT. Like Alabama and Texas AM this week. Maybe you can parlay Alabama 1H TT and AM full game TT.

you know what would work, shame i never thought of before now.. start a open parlay and just take bama 1st half every week till end of season!!! coulda hit a damn 10 teamer by now going back to last year!!

you know what would work, shame i never thought of before now.. start a open parlay and just take bama 1st half every week till end of season!!! coulda hit a damn 10 teamer by now going back to last year!!
Don’t open parlays have like a time limit?

Maybe rollover each week?
Week 1….110 to win 100
Week 2…..210 to win …..
Week 3…..so on…….
Week 4……….

Wonder how much can you win with a 6 game rollover streak?

Maybe rollover each week?
Week 1….110 to win 100
Week 2…..210 to win …..
Week 3…..so on…….
Week 4……….

Wonder how much can you win with a 6 game rollover streak?

Starting at 110 and assuming -110 juice it be 5,325.39 after 6 bets! Damn. Worth a try! Doubt we get -110 on all (or any bama 1st halves) but whatever.

Hey guys,

99.9999% sure no book would allow me to bet this 8 team parlay every week but just want to make sure - can someone please confirm it's a NO.

Alabama 1H -##
Alabama 1H TT O##
Georgia 1H -##
Georgia 1H TT O##
Alabama -##
Alabama TT O##
Georgia -##
Georgia TT O##

LOL. thanks
Yeah those fall under subset of same event etc...so not allowed. Correlated really means within same game Favorite/Over or Dog/Under, meaning you are not limited in hitting your parlay if dog scores too many points (i.e. Fav -6, Total 48 if dog scores more than 27 you can't win).

thanks guys. what I thought. Not betting much this year - was on Bama 1H's and then 2 weeks ago got the bright idea to switch to fading UConn vs. Wyoming 1H. Figured books would catch up. Nope LOL. Sometimes you can over think things.

thanks guys. what I thought. Not betting much this year - was on Bama 1H's and then 2 weeks ago got the bright idea to switch to fading UConn vs. Wyoming 1H. Figured books would catch up. Nope LOL. Sometimes you can over think things.

I do it all the time. Gotta remember to tell myself I’m not that smart to be thinking so much! I’ve passed on 2 of the free money bama 1st this year trying to cap the games! I mean I was right once, fla covered full game but bama covered 1st half like always! Think there only been 1 the last 2 years they didn’t! lol. I guess there not much books can do, they gotta keep 1st qrtr and half in line with game and not like they always way off with game line as bama takes foot off the gas in 2nd. Next time I skip it I’m telling my old lady to kick me in the nuts!!

Yeah I feel like I missed the train backing out of it the last 2 weeks. Was thinking about GA but then Clemson game get them off my radar. Got a lot of bama 1H last year - but didn't bet it right. you need a separate plan for it I think - do like a 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 unit positive betting progression, something like that. Or just use a higher unit. I'm definitely guilty of not taking advantage of one of the best betting opportunities in recent years, that's for sure. Enjoy your posts. thanks

Back