Is There A Vegas Hangover Thread?

Hello all!
Wasn't there a time we looked at the next game after teams left Vegas?

For instance last night, Philly played @Vegas. Tonight @ Arizona.

Play Arizona +130?
@Teapot9
@gsro
@dylanphan
@Metallica
If I recall correctly, @Zeke started the Vegas hangover thread and for the first year it hit with a bit of consistency. However I think the next year it wasn’t the best angle to play.
I think we chalked it up to the boys getting it out of their system the first year.

Also have to assume Philly left Vegas immediately after the game and flew straight to Arizona. Don’t think they had time to party last night.

But they’re on a back to back. So maybe AZ is the right call.

I just need one more goal in Toronto, then I’ll turn my focus elsewhere.

If I recall correctly, @Zeke started the Vegas hangover thread and for the first year it hit with a bit of consistency. However I think the next year it wasn’t the best angle to play.
I think we chalked it up to the boys getting it out of their system the first year.
This was a fact, A TREND.. Those kids came to Vegas and I'm sure their eyes were popping out of their heads. Sit down at a BJ table after practice, free beers and have some fun... After the first year, the coaches kept the players on a much tighter leash.. But also, the Knight were playing light's out... Pucks were going in from everywhere... A double whammy...

Also due to the western road trip rotation, said opponents would usually face a decent team next. Arizona was pretty good then. This trend started taking a nose dive right about the time I started following it, per usual.

Also due to the western road trip rotation, said opponents would usually face a decent team next. Arizona was pretty good then. This trend started taking a nose dive right about the time I started following it, per usual.
Ya.. We often notice the trend when it’s already a little too late.. Catching one early and somehow managing to stay with it is the best of the best though.. Maybe being in the right place at the right time.. A blessed moment..

Ya.. We often notice the trend when it’s already a little too late.. Catching one early and somehow managing to stay with it is the best of the best though.. Maybe being in the right place at the right time.. A blessed moment..
Now we have an interesting opportunity…..
NYR @ VGK tonight….. NYR has day off tomorrow then they go to Anaheim….. NYR is killing it (thanks @brewers888 ) and I gotta assume that if they win or lose tonight the coaching staff will let the boys let loose after the game…. Wonder what the appropriate angle is here….

NYR @ VGK tonight….. NYR has day off tomorrow then they go to Anaheim….. NYR is killing it (thanks @brewers888 ) and I gotta assume that if they win or lose tonight the coaching staff will let the boys let loose after the game…. Wonder what the appropriate angle is here….
No need to relitigate the rangers under bet but I will say that the only thing I was really wrong about was Shesterkin overwhelmingly leading this team to a record they wouldn't have with even average goaltending. This is still a below average team that is being carried by a great goalie much as it was during the Lundqvist years.

I'll be at the game tonight..... Last game vs Nashville, the Knights passing was off through most of the game. They did manage enough shots where Soro's had to have a great game against them.. KNights rookie goalie was in net.... Without Pachioretty and Stone, their scoring is negotiable... They never give up though.. Reaves coming back tonight, it's either bet the Rangers for me or nothing.... Maybe an over in the second period depending on the price... Reaves and Fleury were the two favorites from the beginning... I usually root for the Knights, unless of course; I bet against them... Reaves will be getting a ton of love until the game starts...

Did the Rags go out hard last night???
On their first power play, the Rangers never lost control of the puc.. Goalie came up big for Knight.. Then about half way through the game, they decided to salute Reaves with a standing ovation… After that, for some reason the Rangers just died.. Gorgiev was horrible…

On their first power play, the Rangers never lost control of the puc.. Goalie came up big for Knight.. Then about half way through the game, they decided to salute Reaves with a standing ovation… After that, for some reason the Rangers just died.. Gorgiev was horrible…
You going to the game tonight??

You going to the game tonight??
I did not go tonight. The tickets sold because of Fleury. 3rd largest crowd of the season.. Most of the games I can guess about 75-80% attendance.. Way down from previous years… Probably my last year as season ticket holder..I’ll be at the Toronto game.. The Penguins game on the 17th sold yesterday..

I did not go tonight. The tickets sold because of Fleury. 3rd largest crowd of the season.. Most of the games I can guess about 75-80% attendance.. Way down from previous years… Probably my last year as season ticket holder..I’ll be at the Toronto game.. The Penguins game on the 17th sold yesterday..
Gonna be interesting to see how many leafs fans managed to get through the border to fly down for this one

Back