Is the XFL coming back?

Yup.

1. I am a life long Raiders fan
2. If the NFL and XFL both had teams in Las Vegas, I would buy the XFL tickets even if they were more expensive.

It was unwatchable last time other than the first game. And his wife's a politician.

Good luck with all of that.

This would be chock full of politics. Like to the teeth. Not sure how you think otherwise.

It's a generic statement, has nothing to do with whether the XFL would be political or not.

I'll bet from a marketing standpoint, if it was in every contract that any politicization would mean grounds for dismissal, no matter whom, it would possibly get a look.
People have used worse to sell a product.

The XFL product was better than what we currently have in the NFL (prior to this year, since I cannot comment on what I haven't watched).

And heard the rumor that he liquidated for a possible bid on the Panthers as well. Why waste money on something else that will fail?

You are nuts if you think the NFL would allow Vince McMahon to buy a team.
I have no clue what they'd allow, doesn't mean he wouldn't try

They're about money plain and simple and I'll avoid the political aspect of that

I have no clue what they'd allow, doesn't mean he wouldn't try

They're about money plain and simple and I'll avoid the political aspect of that

You know that these leagues manipulate who buys these teams. Just like MLB didn't allow Cuban to buy the Pirates they would not allow McMahon to buy the Panthers. Really it would never be an issue because there are plenty of people with way deeper pockets that would be more than happy to own a team.

It will be a group. Hell Richardson only has a 38% stake I think. Believe I heard majority owner must have at least 30% ownership.

The XFL was absolutely terrible. I remember by the end of the season they couldn't set totals low enough.

Would be nice if they bring back He Hate Me for the opener. Or maybe as commissioner

Years ago before McMahon started the XFL, he tried to buy the CFL. Like the entire league. The owners wisely rejected it.

Everything is watchable when you can gamble on it.

McMahon is letting Wwe stock go because Wwe will be down the tubes.

I think Wwe is on the way out as stars are retiring like John CENA randy ORTON lesnar etc.

Tommy Maddox played for la. That was a good team. I enjoyed it.

I'd definitely watch. Then again, i've always been a huge WWE fan so mostly like anything they do, but would be nice to see something different than this watered down version of football the NFL is currently putting out.

Back