Is Steph Curry to win the 3 point contest free money?

Can't remember the format

Are they just doing top two to advance to finals? They have to be condensing all of this

Will there be any d (worse than past years) played in the game? With all the talk on how these babies didn’t want to play at all

Will there be any d (worse than past years) played in the game? With all the talk on how these babies didn’t want to play at all
They shouldn't play d, that this game is happening is ridiculous

You think these guys havent hit the clubs during the year or have been following all the leagues guidelines?
Probably, but this game has zero business this season regardless of the laundry list of things players have done

0 risk to the players. They work for a company that needs to earn money. Nothing wrong here. Should be more fans honestly.

What fan in their right mind would want to go? I hate going to pick up take out these days.

Bunch of mumps out there that do nothing but smoke, play the lottery and spread shit....maybe I should hope to spread whatever I have on them.

Seriously hoping to feel good about going to a game by November

Said it last May, 11/2021 is my goal...no one here does a damn thing together right now and sucks, first time in almost 20 years no St Pat's party which woulda been last night...but there's a light at the end thank fuck

That last shot was the biggest sports wood I've had in 2021 and I had nothing on it

Would love to bet the under with the target score limiting the fourth quarter number. But then I'd need to go see a psychologist.

Got +1500 on Beal. +400 on Curry.

tossed some +800 Zion because if he wants it it’s his no one getting in his way

Reactions: KJ
Two wins for Lebron, isn't 3rd quarter an autobet on Durant? Gotta spread the charity $ around.

Sick dunk off .. errr.. obi saving his easiest dunk for the finals. Bold strategy

Never forget. Emkee was 100% accurate when saying Giannis wouldn’t be in the league if he was 6 inches shorter. He wouldn’t be in the league if he was 3 inches shorter

Let's be honest

Steph's last bomb will be the highlight of the NBA season and my team is actually fun to watch

But that was tits

This is impossibly bad

Rather watch mice ice skating after a piece of cheese

Back