Is Rip out for Detroit tonight?

Second unit should run circles around the heat imo. That is the key to the game. Chauncys game is deteriorating.. I like the new young blood the pistons have.. Dice, Maxiel, Flip and Jarvis should crush old dudes like penny and zo

Bar you see ur boy darko throwing it down on duncan?

Second unit should run circles around the heat imo. That is the key to the game. Chauncys game is deteriorating.. I like the new young blood the pistons have.. Dice, Maxiel, Flip and Jarvis should crush old dudes like penny and zo

Bar you see ur boy darko throwing it down on duncan?
Did you watch any of Detroit in preseason?

He looks better than at anytime last year...more his 2005-2006 MVP form.

I was just goin off last year.. 3 pt % was way down.. assists and scoring down as well. Theres a reason they loaded up on young guards.

I was just goin off last year.. 3 pt % was way down.. assists and scoring down as well. Theres a reason they loaded up on young guards.
Yeah, last year he was average. Hewasn't aggressive and didn't go to the hole enough. He has a new mindset this season. I like it so far.

darn, news came out when I already placed in my bet

so unreal.... still any chance the stones win by atleast 6???

good luck to everyone

Pistons coach Flip Saunders said the team's rotation to start off will be at least nine players deep. The only true center in that group is Nazr Mohammed, which means Detroit's need to play great defense without fouling becomes even more important. Not being as deep as they were a year ago in the frontcourt will mean Detroit will have to approach defending O'Neal differently than they have in the past. Instead of playing primarily man-to-man defense against him, Detroit will mix in more zone and double-teams. However, the Pistons have to balance that with not leaving Miami shooters like Davis wide open. Despite Davis still trying to catch up to speed with his new team (he came to Miami in the trade that sent Antoine Walker to Minnesota), Saunders knows Davis will get plenty of opportunities to make plays on Thursday.

Detroit "large" 1st half for me and small play for the game. So far it seems like teams that are supposed to win base on paper are covering the 1st half so why not go with the flow.

BTW, please do not bring up the SAS from yesterday. Can't trust those Spurs on a B2B.

GL Gents!

Rip out tonight against the Heat

I just saw on CBS sportsline that Rip is out tonight because of a family emergency. Affalo will start in his place. This kind of sucks as I have already bet the Stons. Hopefully they still can get it done against this depleted Miami squad.

Good Luck

Back