Is Marshall the best team so far this decade?

best margin of victory in nation and zero losses. Avoiding close calls. Too bad they weren't preseason top ten .....

Would be interested in seeing Urban Meyers ATS record this decade...
Marshall,yep,seem to spot starts to make it more interesting

Its a shame we ay not see them vs a top 15 team because Marshall is stacked. They don't have any weaknesses and have the size and athletes to compete with the big boys

If they win out, they are co-champs in my mind with any other undefeated team ... and outright champs if a one loss team wins the "play off"

If they win out, they are co-champs in my mind with any other undefeated team ... and outright champs if a one loss team wins the "play off"

Are you saying they are on top of your power ratings? How many teams do your ratings show them a dog at neutral?

Are you saying they are on top of your power ratings? How many teams do your ratings show them a dog at neutral?

I am wrong a lot. So it isn't a fair question. Statistically they are right there with any team this decade. I would have them dogged to many teams as it turns out. That isn't the point. If it were by PR then miss state and fsu wouldn't be in my playoff either.....

Back