Is KD > Lebron ?

I would never start my team with a center...hell I don't even want one...bad knees kill careers early

He’s more of a forward. Great all around game. Best overall player in the league statistically. And he’s improving every year. The injury concern is a valid point, though. I’d be much more concerned about a traditional Center like Embiid than a hybrid player like AD.

Last edited:
I think harden is the most overrated player in the league.

He takes millions of shots. His game is exposed in the playoffs.

All he can do is stand at the top of the 3 point line and either drive or shoot the 3 brick brick.

Harden has no passing skills no intelligence for the game.

If harden hadn’t missed 35 3 pointers in a row and passed the ball and took all 2 pointers instead of 3 pointers I believe Houston would have won.

He’s more of a forward. Great all around game. Best overall player in the league statistically. And he’s improving every year. The injury concern is a valid point, though. I’d be much more concerned about a traditional Center like Embiid than a hybrid player like AD.

Davis was clearly the best player in college for the past 15-20 years.

Davis is the next lebron imo.

Wicked player!!!

Doubt anyone would argue he's the greatest one on one player in league history.

I hate one on one/ISO ball, it's not real basketball

airplane-cant-be-serious.gif

[QUOTE="MANEKI NEKO, post: 3309274, member: 2648"]I think harden is the most overrated player in the league.

He takes millions of shots. His game is exposed in the playoffs.

All he can do is stand at the top of the 3 point line and either drive or shoot the 3 brick brick.

Harden has no passing skills no intelligence for the game.

If harden hadn’t missed 35 3 pointers in a row and passed the ball and took all 2 pointers instead of 3 pointers I believe Houston would have won.[/QUOTE]

Yes yes yes!!

Back