Is it Racism by the media..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

That they are always on Rex Grossman.. The guy is 15 - 3 as a starter and in the superbowl. So what his stats arent always that great. They love to defend Vick and say well he wins games.. actually he doesnt and hasnt for a while. So why the double standard?:shake:

abcs,

come on bro i expected better from you, on this you're reaching.

Well in vicks case he is the reason that organization has won that many games, recievers haven't done much of anything. When Vick is bad ATL still has good chances to win the game.

With Rex when he is bad they are very bad.

I don't think a double standard is there.

I am just saying i find it funny that people bash rex who is winnin games but say vick is great when he is losing and his stats suck

Ontime just bringing it up that rex isnt all that bad..i mean yea hes inconsistent

Hell if Tank Johnson ( one of the biggest thugs of all time) can say he is bein racially picked on by the media than rex can as well..

By the way do you know how many first and second round wrs that the falcons have used to help vick.. how they brought in peerless price and that didnt work out either. How every coach has come in and couldnt work with him.. ONE COMMON DEMONINATOR

By the way do you know how many first and second round wrs that the falcons have used to help vick.. how they brought in peerless price and that didnt work out either.
Yeah, because Peerless Price had gone on to have All-Pro seasons since leaving the Falcons.

How every coach has come in and couldnt work with him.. ONE COMMON DEMONINATOR
Vick's first year as a starter took them to the playoffs. Reeves was fired for going 5-11 in 2003: 2-10 without Vick, 3-1 with Vick. Jim Mora was 26-22 in the regular season. Ahhhh, but the common denominator is Vick. I get it.

Grossman definetely takes unfair criticism from the media....but it's because he plays for the Bears not because he's white...

Yeah, because Peerless Price had gone on to have All-Pro seasons since leaving the Falcons.

Vick's first year as a starter took them to the playoffs. Reeves was fired for going 5-11 in 2003: 2-10 without Vick, 3-1 with Vick. Jim Mora was 26-22 in the regular season. Ahhhh, but the common denominator is Vick. I get it.

Have they made the playoffs the past 2 years? Do you think a team with a guy who is the highest paid player in the league should be missing the playoffs ?:shake:

I think its safe to say, both Grossman and Vick are brutal QB's no matter there skin color.
Neither are brutal.. I mean he did have 7 100+ passer rating games.. Inconsistent is a good word, lets be realistic he doesnt have a chad johnson type wide out either.. please dont say hes got berrian or a 40 yr old:moose: :down:

Back