Is it me? Or is LAL/SAC wayyyy off?

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Everyone thinks the Lakers should focus here and pull out the win. Why?

We've seen the Kings are up for playing the spoiler. Ask the LAC how they simply peeled over for them.

This could be Mike Bibby's last game as a King.

For the Lakers to win, Kobe's had to put up huge #s. Welp, Ron Artest may be done with the NBA after this season. I'm sure he wouldn't mind forcing my man to work for every point.

Bottom line is Lakers haven't been playing good. We all thought this line would be something like Lakers -4 or even more. Then it opens at +3!!!

To me, this screams trap.

Thoughts appreciated.

If the Kings don't win this game, I have lost all respect for the linesmakers.

They had to know the type of action they were going to see on the Lakers putting them as an underdog in this situation. I think this is Kings or no play.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers more focused on resting up for the playoffs than about this game.

Just as a slight aside, the Kings are 20-20 at home this season. This decides whether they have a winning or losing record at home. Its not really significant, but if I was a coach its something to hang a hat on motivation wise.

BC, I know they are in the playoffs. You think they want the Mavs? or the Suns?

Perhaps its the Mavs and we don't know about it. Kobe's had some huge games in Dallas... and they beat them once in Staples this year... but who knows.

The linesmaker wants you on the Lakers... I think if you throw out motivation... right now the Kings should be -4 or -5. Add in a must win for Lakers... thus you get this line... I think the Kings go out with a bang and the Lakers will be in Dallas this weekend.

Inspekdah - it may not come down to who they want, but who the NBA wants.

Does Stern, in love with the-more-points-scored-the-better game, want a GDS-PHX series to showcase his dream for all teams? While I have little doubt he'd love to see Cuban's team exit in the first round, I doubt he's sold on GDS to that degree, unlike some fans.

If I'm Jackson, I know my team is exiting the 1st round no matter who I face, so which pussy in which city he wants to screw probly decides how he treats this game, lol.

"If I'm Jackson, I know my team is exiting the 1st round no matter who I face, so which pussy in which city he wants to screw probly decides how he treats this game, lol."

Could not have said it better. Top notch analysis there. Now that's an "angle" we should look at more often...

Back