Is Dusty Baker the worst????

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
I am a life long Reds fan & when Baker was in SF & Chicago I use to laugh at how dumb/bad manager he was . During his time in Cinci I have just sat & watched this guy take good teams & fail when it counted. In last nights game vs Cards his players/coaches were cluelss when it came to execution, how this guy is in charge of any team at the mlb level is mind boggling....he is a poor manager at best. Baker needs to be fired very soon or the next 5-10 yrs the Reds will be 2nd to 4th place finishers with world series talent.

funny_set_of_gifs_to_share_your_appreciation_18.gif

Any of those pesky bottom of the lineup guys clog up the base paths with walks last night?

he bunted with 2 outs also. Granted, it was the pitcher, but he has a better shot of swinging for a hit than bunting for a hit.

Let's not forget the great bullpen mgmt last night in extra innings. No stall tactics to let the bullpen guy get warm. Let's just leave the righty in there to face a lefty who gets a bloop him to break the game open. Great job Dusty!!!!!

Its not bad enough hes a lousy bench boss.

But he also looks trashy - wearing two sweatbands per foreram makes him look like a damn clown.

lmao. I had STL last night and I knew he would blow it. It's like death and taxes...

in my Charles Barkley voice "he's turrrrrrrrible"

i didn't lose a bet last night, and i don't care one way or another about the reds...but that fool is one of the worst ever. my personal favorite was him working his magic in the world series against the angels. dale sveum is the new baker in training though--with 10 years under his belt, he could possibly be worse.
the amazing thing is not how bad baker sucks, it's that he gets contracts for millions of dollars and praised for being a good manager! he should be forced to give back all of his managerial wages to the fans for reparations of his countless fuckups.

I seroiusly can't stop laughing at the dice. Might be one of the best photos ever posted to this site, and that's saying something.

lolololololololololoolololol

I seroiusly can't stop laughing at the dice. Might be one of the best photos ever posted to this site, and that's saying something.

lolololololololololoolololol

Me either...can't stop laughing, seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Didn't Dusty Baker prematurely give the game ball to Russ Ortiz I think it was in the world series? LMAO.

And love the dice. They need to implement the toothpick into it somehow.

I've always gotten a kick out of Dusty, but I've never had to put up with him on a nightly basis.

The Dusty Baker clown thread was lost in the crash I believe unfortunately. This one can take its place.

Choo hitting .157 vs. lefties this year, so Dusty puts him in the 2-hole instead of leading off. Brilliant! (of course he thumps one to left as i type this).

I enjoyed him sacrificing choo in the third inning yesterday to get an RBI opp for Cozart..of course Cozart does shit, but Dusty is bailed out by a Votto 2 run bomb the next batter...this is the kind of shit Dusty gets away with that no normal manager does...pure garbage that turns to gold and he'll still feel is right.

Back