Is Bill Simmons a TV Guy?

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
I think he is very overrated as a "writer" and he and the grantland thing has become much. I have never been a fan, but I know many love this dude.

Either way, I can stomach his articles but he is awful on TV and what ABC and ESPN tries to do with the NBA SCREAMS of desperation:boxing:

TNT on the other hand feels so natural and their set is the fucking best

yeah he is annoying, way overrated

Did you see that TNT snatched up Rachel Nichols from ESPN, when did that happen?

agree with both posts

Rick is awfullllll...all ways

and yes braves....they aint funny...either

yeah he is annoying, way overrated

Did you see that TNT snatched up Rachel Nichols from ESPN, when did that happen?
yeah dude noticed last night

never a fan of hers either but mainly because she had to say, "From Cowboys Camp lalallalalalallalallalalalla Rachel Nichols Espn".....which was annoying

simmons is like rick reilly, very enjoyable read but annoying when they face up on tv

their reads were great, their takes are awful...it's why i'm afraid to ever meet joepublic

Reilly is annoying but the man can still put together a nice read...he's got a talent for it..

his article on kapernick and foster kids/parents was good...

I DESPISE rick reilly and greg easterbrook almost equally. think they come off as pompous and holier than thou.

I love simmons. guy is becoming a mogul and deserves it. admittedly, i am exactly the demographic for him, as i was going through college when he was blowing up, but ill read or watch or listen to anything that guy puts out

Back