Is anyone taking Denver and Seattle?

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Tons of guys I respect are on the two dogs today. I am not posting a card because I was way off last week. But is there anyone going with the two favorites? I feel like a lot of the analyses are being based on intangibles (Brady owns Manning, etc) rather than on field stats and potential outcomes. Just stirring up some last minute debate.

I am on both faves. Got crushed last week after a good rd 1 but I think the Pats are getting too much respect here, the defense is just as suspect as Denver's. Manning has the offense to dictate tempo even more than NE does. I wouldn't be surprised to see Denver controlling the clock and keeping Brady off the field/ the defense rested.

As far as Seattle I think it's funny that throughout the year they were favored by everyone to go to the big game but now it seems everyone loves the 49ers. I think Kap has been shaky to say the least and is now facing the best defense... sf has been great on the road throughout the year but they didn't have the stiffest competition either. D had a couple games during the year where they couldn't stop the run (last visit @ Sea, vs Indy 180+ on the ground) and you know the Hawks will pound the run.

Dont want respect, just 2 wins todaywith Denver abd Seattle

GL

Denver here also. Three reasons I think the Pats are over-rated right now.

1-Their victory last week. Wasn't that impressive to me. The Colts are a mediocre playoff team.
2-Brady vs. Manning. Its way over-hyped. These are two different teams top to bottom than they had through most of their previous battles.
3-Pats comeback reg season win over the doncs. I doubt Denver collapses like that at home. Also Pats had Gronk in that game although that might be balanced out by Harris being out in this game

:cheers: I felt good about these two. Just was concerned when so many were opposite. Especially the late game. Super Bowl should be a great one.

Back