Is anyone playing C FLA/Tulsa total?

booksbestfriend

On Johnny's Shitlist
I feel like chasing some of my cash back after a lacklustre weekend. I already have Tulsa -23 for 2 units. After this weekends point parade I am thinking about a parlay with over. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, JBEB. You are right. This happens every year. It seems like around week 4-5 and this time of year, I pull a bad weekend. I have chased in the past to mixed reviews. Wish I had some of that bankroll back. I will take my beating and wait for next week.

no shit I had three awesome saturdays in a row and took a major hit yesterday. doing allright today but nothing to write home about. I am on Tulsa though, wht you think about the rays tonight?

I don't play baseball. Local will not take it. My decision would be biased, as half of the rays have played for our hometown AA club (Biscuits). Juice cost too much for my blood anyway.

I hear that...I think I am subcontiuosly chasing my $$$$ this weekend also lol

I can only hope that your weekend was not as bad as mine. With the WS game, I would probably take the Phillies. TB cannot keep allowing runners to stand on 2nd and 3rd with 0-1 outs and get away with it. Philly is too good. They showed that their bats were awakening last night, but allowed TB to get back in it. The TB team is young and pressure has gotten to them several times throughout the playoffs with routine throws. The last toss to home last night was god aweful. Catchers have acceptional hands. If that ball was anywhere close to its target, that game would have gone extra innings.

I stayed off it!! Tulsa had me biting my nails...nice cover though! GL this week!

I stayed disciplined, actually went to bed early. Glad I did. Thanks for the slap on the back. Would have taken a loss with the over. Not losing money is ALMOST a satisfying as winning. Licking my wounds now and preparing for next week. Laying off tonight as well. Locals week ends Monday with a Tues payout. It will hurt to hand over the green, but that is why they call it gambling.

I had Tulsa for the lucky win and Over 68.5. That hurt, but I was lucky to cover the side, so no complaints.

Sorry to hear that you did not cash the over. I would have had the same as all numbers over hear called for it. I had it pegged at 71. Just glad to talked off of it. I have visited many sites over the years, and this is why this now is the only one I come to. I have used the information and advise provided on this site and have been winning consistantly since. Pull it together and get your money back on the next bet. Good luck in the future.

I got lucky on that one last night bro! I am on to MNF to close out 2 teases and 2 parlays just to break even...Back to the grind next week!:hang:

Good to see ya posting. Good luck tonight. I will be a fan, as I cannot afford the loss. I owe him one of my balls, so he will have to do with half the sperm. Good luck tonight, as I would rather give you my money.

Back