Is anybody here a Wizards fan?

pip2

Pretty much a regular
There’s got to be a way to make money off this team, but every time I bet against them they suddenly play like maniacs and win. Just looking at their record it seems that out of 21 games, they’ve only won 2 in a row once. So, since they won on the 8th, maybe it’s safe to say they’ll get obliterated tonight by the Raptors?

To me the Wizards are an easy team to figure out, is Westbrook playing or not?

The Wizards have 6 wins this season and only 2 had Westbrook playing. Both against the defense-less Nets. Westbrook is a stats-only guy that lowers the team's ablity to win while raising up his points.

I bet the Wizards as a ud against the Bulls last time out.
My criteria was
1) Can the Bulls play defense? Not really.
2) Is Westbrook playing? No.
(The Bulls 2nd leading scorer, Markkanen being out was a factor also. Injuries also led to defensive problems.)

It's quite simple. Until Westbrook learns how to not be a me first guy, I can't bet them with him playing.

That was the earliest line. I think only the bettors who have a special deal with the Books even get a chance to bet that line. The books use that early line and betting to sharpen their first line for presentation to the public.
Trust me, I was looking.
Edit: I had to add that without Beal that number was great. That was one of those Beal could’ve turned the tables as he would’ve been the best player on the court. The wizards offense looked lost without him, maybe Beal would’ve put them over.

Last edited:
Trust me, I was looking.
Edit: I had to add that without Beal that number was great. That was one of those Beal could’ve turned the tables as he would’ve been the best player on the court. The wizards offense looked lost without him, maybe Beal would’ve put them over.
That line made zero sense. The Knicks are not a bad team. They just lost 2 heart breakers to Miami and the offense will improve w rose in town now.

Back