interesting bet of the week

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
While looking through threads and seeing many get Arky +7, I was saddled with 6.5 and don't feel bad about it.
One of the reasons made me look into something a little further.

In the 4th Q these two teams have sucked it large. I had to go back to look to see that FLA had won the damn game on Saturday just that afternoon. I turned the channel when Tenny was up a bit and never got back. Cooking and entertaining will cause that sometimes.
I knew they had lost a lead to 0U when I was on the Vols. Obviously, I'm very aware of the Hogs Saturday performance being glued to that game while swearing immensely.

These two beauties have scored a combined 32 pts in the 4th over the 8 games. The Vols accounting for 24(10,7,0,7) and the Hogs 8(3,5,0,0) . Yielding much more to their opponents in the 4th, I'm not sure that can be counted on when the offer is extended to these two.

Based on that:

Tenny/Ark U13.5 4thQ

Worth a unit to see

GL
Press

The unextended offer isn't that bad anyway.
Vols gave up 0, 14, 7, 14
Ark gave up 0,0, 7, 7

Good luck

GL on it Pres. I think I'm just gonna live bet the hell out of whoever is down in the 4th and hope the other team blows yet another lead

Today I continue to look at Tenny. Remembering their 4th qtr woes. Today's game is lined at 15.5 in the 4th and Geo has fared no better in the terminal qtr. The Dawgs have failed to score in the 4th the last two games. Only 7 in the previous two. Considering I can give a touchdown to both and still have room to spare , I have to make this play.
Also, the opening qtr is lined below 2 TD's , at 13. Geo was shutout in the first vs. Bama, but has put up a pedestrian 14,7,3,17 in the other games. Tenny , with it's uninspired finish, comes out ready to expel their pent up energy. Providing 21,10,10,7,14 in the first.
Being lined at under two TD's , I feel comfortable I can get at least 14 and probably more.

Geo/Tenny O13 1st QTR
Geo/Tenny U15.5 4th QTR

My initial investigation was to look at the over in the 1st of WKU/MTU and with WKU bringing 21 it's last two , I was intrigued. Line is at 16.5. Being sure I could get 14 from the home team, getting the 3 from MTU didn't sit well for me.

GL

Press

well, they scored first play of the 2nd qtr that would have given us the sweep.
Had plenty of chances to score in the first, but we got the 4th for the juice.

Hopefully, we can nail a few more down.
Arky is pitiful in the 4th but something about Bama's #'s scared me off. Good luck to all.

Back