Inspekdah's Bowl Season

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
72-50 +254.3x

Good season. Thanks in part to a few teams. I'd like to thank Baylor, and especially FSU. For never letting off the pedal. Also to my local, who allows me to reverse -55 with over 60 at +400. Thank you, thank you. FSU beats Auburn by 20+. Already thinking about what I am going to do with the winnings.

Worst beat of the year was WVU +6.5 at home vs. Texas. That sucked. Also, a monster unposted play on GTech +3.5 vs. Georgia. College OT always seems to get the best of me!

Special FU to Rutgers, what a garbage squad, team, coach, university, area, etc. Just fold, everything.

Will place bowl games/thoughts/plays in this thread. GL guys.

Think I like Buffalo. Loss to BG at end of year actually more impressive now after what we saw them do vs. NIU. Conditions will be a lot more comparable to Buffalo than SD! Extra practice will do this young squad some good.

Ohio was impressive last year in their bowl game and sort of shocked everyone. Probably not the case here. ECU is explosive, but 14 at this point is a lot.

Nothing else excites me this weekend. Will probably be on each dog medium.

Buffalo going to be largest play of season.

Need to dig around on USC team moral. If it's decent, I cannot see Fresno hanging with that defense.

72-50 +254.3x

Good season. Thanks in part to a few teams. I'd like to thank Baylor, and especially FSU. For never letting off the pedal. Also to my local, who allows me to reverse -55 with over 60 at +400. Thank you, thank you. FSU beats Auburn by 20+. Already thinking about what I am going to do with the winnings.

Worst beat of the year was WVU +6.5 at home vs. Texas. That sucked. Also, a monster unposted play on GTech +3.5 vs. Georgia. College OT always seems to get the best of me!

Special FU to Rutgers, what a garbage squad, team, coach, university, area, etc. Just fold, everything.

Will place bowl games/thoughts/plays in this thread. GL guys.
bol MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a great happy new year lets go BUFFALO

BOL, agree with USC. The morale is my only concern as a focused USC should beat Fresneck by DD's.

Looking at Buffalo, you may have me convinced.

Also, look what some other run oriented attacks were able to accomplish vs. SD State this season. Very small up front. Boise for some reason decided to be too cute. Nevada ran for 300 or so on the ground. Think Buff might put up a rushing exhibition in this one.

Haven't got a good read on USC's prep for this game and not going to start digging now. Unfortunately have to lay off. It's the one team I didn't want to see vs. Fresno. Almost any other team who is happy to play them would have a ton of value.

CDS pays close attention to that team, you should see his thread as well as VK

seems that USC wants to perform apparently

and remember that Fresno was a win away from the Fiesta Bowl a couple weeks ago...I at least like USC to score a bunch today

Still mad about not doing my research enough on USC. Was just too good a spot. I wanted to fade Fresno vs. anyone and I passed.

Just completely whiffed on Buffalo. Wow.

But talk about 2 great come backs with Towson and Colorado St! Had unposted play on ULL. Talk about these games going down to the wire!

Bowl Season:

2-1 +7x

Bownling Green -6 120 25x

Eyeing Utah St. later.

2-2 -4x bowl season thus far...

Ouch BG.

Utah St ML -120 30x

1-1 +0x

3-3 -4x bowl season

Last edited:
Thanks D8 you too!

3-3 bowl season -4x

I missed getting Marshall in earlier. Got caught up at work and 1 hour rule with local right now. Rediculous!

Syracuse +4 -120 20x

Syracuse +3.5 5x

North Carolina, come on and raise up, take your shirt off, twist it around your head, like a helicopter.

UNC ML -150 25x

UNC -3 5x (will count spread in record but all units are recorded)

72-50 pre bowls +254.3
5-7 bowls -47x

77-57 +207.3x combined

Going to be on FSU tonight to close out the year. Cannot go against them as they were amazing to me all season long. Probably for 30-35x. Next year I will adjust my units so it would be 3-3.5. It was just easier math wise to keep it like this. FSU is on another level. Dominating Clemson on the road in the only game they had to really get up for. Shutting down Miami after 1h when Miami was undefeated and decent. Shutting down an explosive Duke offense on a neutral field. I have never been impressed with spread attacks off a long delay. Auburn with Cam was inept 4 years ago. Oregon was lackluster too that game. Just think these type of attacks need to catch a team on a short week. FSU rules the world tonight in big fashion.

72-50 pre bowls +254.3
5-7 bowls -47x

77-57 +207.3x combined

Going to be on FSU tonight to close out the year. Cannot go against them as they were amazing to me all season long. Probably for 30-35x. Next year I will adjust my units so it would be 3-3.5. It was just easier math wise to keep it like this. FSU is on another level. Dominating Clemson on the road in the only game they had to really get up for. Shutting down Miami after 1h when Miami was undefeated and decent. Shutting down an explosive Duke offense on a neutral field. I have never been impressed with spread attacks off a long delay. Auburn with Cam was inept 4 years ago. Oregon was lackluster too that game. Just think these type of attacks need to catch a team on a short week. FSU rules the world tonight in big fashion.
you would....

Back