Input on Peters?

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
This looks like an obvious crush by Miami. Silly me, I would like info on my pitcher.

Peters is making his MLB debut here; he is 6-2, 1.97 in nine AA starts this season. He was 3-0, 1.99 in four AA starts LY, his only experience above A ball.

I was trying to figure some kind of way to play Miami myself...Got the right umpire for sure and its a great spot for em...TT set at 5 which I dont like much...1st 5 inn tt set at 2.5 which is probly the most promising line I have seen...1st 5 miami -1/2 -110...love to hear more of your thoughts here...I went with the under in Colorado, gambling not knowing the umpire but I have found umps to be less of a factor at Coors field

1.5 and 2.5 I think. Batter vs pitcher shows they hit the clown well. Major homer ump.
6-14 day of week for Philadelphia to 13-8 for Miami. Philadelphia has Nola coming in tomorrow. Just looks like a Bingo to me.

Marlins purchased the contract of LHP Dillon Peters from Double-A Jacksonville.
Peters will make his major league debut Friday against the Phillies. The 25-year-old fractured his thumb earlier this season but has pitched very well upon returning, boasting a 1.97 ERA and 40/11 K/BB ratio over 45 2/3 innings during his time at Jacksonville. He should get additional starts if he pitches well. Sep 1 - 1:56 PM

I used them in a parlay with Judson Tx +10 (high school game)...I would take a hard look at that football game...I also did Miami -1 -118

Back