Not really sure what to say the guy can pitch but just does not win often

Rick
with ump 3.53 ERA 35.2 innings
At one point very good.
Last year 7-11 at home. My impression is he is getting it back
2.84 ERA 2-0 so far this year and his late games last year seemed to be better
Last 2 years ref was a mild homer with a under direction

Last edited:
Wacha has a 2.85 ERA to go along with that 8-1 record in 16 career appearances, including 14 starts, against the Reds.Wacha isn't exactly dominating so far this season, going 1-1 with a 5.59 ERA in two starts and 9 2/3 innings, but he did beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3 on Saturday despite walking five and giving up four hits and two runs in five innings.
Wacha always seems to perform well against Cincinnati, even though some of the Reds hitters do give him trouble. Joey Votto is 13-for-34 (.382) against him with one homer and four RBIs, and Scooter Gennett is 8-for-25 (.320). However, top-of-the-lineup hitter Billy Hamilton is only 2-for-22 (.090), and Hamilton can't do much damage if he's not on the bases.

Getting tired, No idea who wins at Washington.
Colorado is 19-9 last 28 on the road in April
Fighting the assumption the Cubs just win easily although I do not like the Pitt starter.
Hendricks 3-9 last 12 in the day but good history vs Pitt.
Later

Last edited:
Just read

FULMER is 2-2 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 6.04 and a WHIP of 1.816.
His team's record is 3-2 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-0. (+4.0 units)
TREVOR BAUER vs. DETROIT since 1997
BAUER is 3-5 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 7.97 and a WHIP of 1.915.
His team's record is 3-8 (-6.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-9. (-9.2 units)

Perhaps. Bauer has Manny Gonzalez as ump. His Era with him is 6.89 but that is deceptive. He had 2 good starts with him and 1 horrible one.
However manny Gonzalez is a Major over ump.
2016 19=10 over
2017 19-7 over
wind 19 miles wsw not sure with these batters and this park is this an auto pver with this ump?

Last edited:
Got that from an Angel blog

Nitro is back and making his 2018 debut! Nick Tropeano who hasn’t thrown a big league game since July of 2016, had one start in AAA where he struck out 7 and allowed zero runs over 3.2 innings. He faced the Royals last in 2016 with a 5.1 inning outing where he struck out 6 and allowed 2 runs.

Ian Kennedy has been off to a strong start with just 1 run allowed and 13 Ks over 12 innings. Last year, Kennedy was brutal to the Angels. He faced them twice in KC and in Anaheim. In those outings he struck out 14 over 14 innings with only 1 run allowed and 4 hits.

Anyone know recent minor league numbers?
Just based on Days Cleveland and Cubs lead the pack

Last edited:
Halos huge bull pen edge. Halos 7-2 playing under 500 teams. Will be playing them as a side maybe half ML half RL. Some uncertainty on pitchers but none on teams

Yes, wind blowing out to left/left center projected at about 19 mph. Kennedy extreme flyball pitcher against halos power hr hitting bats. Definitely over, possibly halos run line, halos. Halos have the power hitting advantage in these conditions vs a feeble power hitting royals squad. Tropeano from what I gather is no great shakes, but he is serviceable, and although Kennedy has fared well this year, he has pitched in poor weather conditions in first two starts. He pitches up in the zone too much and this has all the makings for a several multi run hrs here. And if Kennedy somehow doesn't get lit up Royals bullpen is very questionable. My only concerns is Royals are coming off day game while Halos are travelling in from the Dallas overnight, and off a division series.

Royals are a big-time perceived value trap here. Kennedy's numbers are better than they look due to weather. He does look better so far this year, but he throws that riding fastball which is up in the zone and all it takes a bloop here, walk there, and a mistake there for 3 runs to quickly occur with wind blowing out.

With you. Another game Berrios pitching off a bad game almost always bounces back and he is facing a bad pitcher and a team he has owned. Very easy to see RL after ump

Mild steam. Colorado is getting at least 30 cents too much. Blaming them straight and plus 1.5

I an sitting wondering. There was no way I would not have played Boston except for Gray having that great history with the ump but I should have done it anyway. Gray STINKS at night. I wonder how long ago you would have to find him winning on the road at night. I just have to close my eyes. Listen to no one and fade that gUY in any night game ANYWHERE

i

Last edited:
Back