Indians Appreciation

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
Post in here if your rooting for cleveland, bet on cleveland, or just happy that the indians wooped that ass tonight:cheers:

That a way, i can't believe lebron james the image of cleveland sports was wearing a NY Yankees hat...unbelievable

I for one don't care what Lebron wears as long as he wears a Cavs uniform. It amazes me how much people are overlooking this Tribe team. They tie for best record in the majors but you would think they were given some kind of exemption to be in the playoffs the way people talk about them. Go Tribe, i will be there tomorrow trying to bring in another win against the terribly overrated Yanks

Congrats on game one, guys. :cheers:

You shouldn't worry about LeBron. Tom Brady's a Yankee fan too.

GL tomorrow.:tiphat:

Guys, Being a HUGE Cleveland everything fan, who cares if Lebron is a Tribe or Yankees fan. I mean hes 22 years old. Just cause he plays for Cleveland doesnt mean he has to give up something he has liked his whole life. He is also a HUGE Cowboys fan. Its the generation he grew up in. No big deal al to me.

Congrats Cleve backers. I pounded the Indians last night. Tonight is a different story. My money will be on the Yanks and it will on them big. Good health.

CLEVELAND ROCKS !
they do have the rock & roll hall of fame don't they........

:cheers:

yea insanity...

I want to thank everyone who bet the yankees for making the sabathia line sweet enough to make me bet it.

Tonight's a different story with Pettite.

Michaels should get the nod over Lofton. Everyone else stays the same in the line up.

Mona better have a sinker or he'll get lit up like Wanger last night.

Tonight's a different story with Pettite.

Michaels should get the nod over Lofton. Everyone else stays the same in the line up.

Mona better have a sinker or he'll get lit up like Wanger last night.

Good health to you on NY.

Things will be different, -Carmona wont walk six yankee batters.

I'm on the Tribe again. I will never bet against them.

When I said different, I mean Pettite will be better than Wanger.

However, the outcome will be the same..

Yeah thanks the ESPN and Yankee fans they tribe gets a huge number for this series and will get another one for the next series. Gotta love public perception :)

Lets go indians, most of the public has overlooked the indians. I think if the indians can bat around pettite early and get into Yanks relief pitching it will be a quick series.

I do not know much history about Pettite, but he is one of those games he must pitch well. Even if he does pitch well cleveland is one of those teams that can put up 5 runs in a a eye blink. I am staying away but goooooo tribe.

who cares? I am a huge bears fan and would wear a bears hat to browns stadium even if i played for the cavs

you don't play for the cavs nor are you a sports idle for the city of cleveland so it dosen't matter if you wear a bears hat or not.

LET'S GO TRIBE!

walkoffnw9.jpg

Its a celebration. Can't wait to hear all the reasons the Yanks lost and why the Red Sox will destroy the Tribe! Keep inflating the prices for us public!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully this is a one of many successful playoffs appearences for the indians. I heard that indians head scouter was hired by pittsburgh pirates as their new GM, what i guess i am asking is i hope this does not effect the talent that cleveland is able to be bringing in.

Awesome game. Nixon, Peralta and Gutz are three guys I have little confidence in and they were BIG yesterday. Not to mention Tom F'N Mastny going through the heart of the order

Back