In the Old Days

DaRaiders

Pretty much a regular
I loved the weeks after CFB ended, the 2 weeks after the Army/ Navy game, when the NFL had 2 games on Saturday and the rest on Sunday it always seemed they were conference games that were important.
What happened to the Sat/Sun NFL games in December?
I guess the College bowl schedule expanding to 6 weeks had something to do with it.

I loved the weeks after CFB ended, the 2 weeks after the Army/ Navy game, when the NFL had 2 games on Saturday and the rest on Sunday it always seemed they were conference games that were important.
What happened to the Sat/Sun NFL games in December?
I guess the College bowl schedule expanding to 6 weeks had something to do with it.

Loved those as well...

Detroit played on Saturday, the 22nd against Atlanta last year.

come to think of it, what did happen?

in the old days you could also touch a QB's helmet when he was running the ball and not be called for a personal foul

Thought this would be leather helmets and kickers with the single bar facemask

yea not gonna lie im thrilled they got rid of saturday games. for college, great, saturdays are perfect, but i work on saturdays and when im not i like to go out and spend time with the gf and family...its cool that i tell my girl and my family that sundays are off limits during nfl season...they understand and are cool with it...but if i tried to add saturdays to that it would be a problem.

i just think sundays are perfect for nfl...and MNF is solid too. I dont even like Thursday night games either

I think the college bowl games had something to do with it this year. This Saturday the 21st there's 4 bowl games. And the next Saturday there's 4 more bowl games. Agree though, I miss the late season Saturday games we had in the past.

yea not gonna lie im thrilled they got rid of saturday games. for college, great, saturdays are perfect, but i work on saturdays and when im not i like to go out and spend time with the gf and family...its cool that i tell my girl and my family that sundays are off limits during nfl season...they understand and are cool with it...but if i tried to add saturdays to that it would be a problem.

i just think sundays are perfect for nfl...and MNF is solid too. I dont even like Thursday night games either
you need to get get control of your life

for being so young, you are headed in the wrong direction..

Back