in the Houston game

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
You have the best homer ref also strong under
The other 2 are absolutely terrible for home teams??
Suns game 3 refs 1 very strong that like road teams
2 over refs
In the Memphis game you have 3 moderate over refs
but both these teams like overs and Memphis is certainly gunning for Miami. The total has gone down a little which is very strange

2 poor refs probably for Milwaukee
remember I am not currently getting direct info on these refs and the teams. Still lean Milwaukee

I would not hit Suns sad to say. They are probably going tio get toasted by the refs
Maybe over in Detroit I need to look at who is playing
Not based on refs but Bulls have been dynamite

It went down to 216.5 Memphis has no serious players out, Miami is a big over. It going down is very strange

This season against this total Memphis is 10-5 over. The last time they played Miami I believe they lost by 20.

Still thinking but hitting over in Memphis and I have a strong desire to hit Bucks

I'm always wary of betting against teams who have lost one of their main players. As a rule of thumb, the rest of the team tends to pickup the slack, at least in the first immediate game. I like Milwaukee too, but I think the spread is just an over reaction to Doncic being out. And we have seen the Bucks not cover so many times this year in more favorable situations.

I also bet Tampa over. Bet the Bulls Toronto first quarter and game, I clearly was nuts about Milwaukee but never bet it. The thing to remember about the Wizards is if their were embarrassed in their last game they usually explode

I am unsure of what happens but Atlanta player Parker is listed as probable which leaves them with only Colins suspended till the 23rd .They have gone under in their last 2 games and if you look at the games they have won they have frequently gone under. There are 2 features to be observed here. It is Tuesday 17-6 ats last 3 years. They have gone under in the last 3 games they have won. After 3 or more losses they are 8-3 ATS. So I think they will at least make real effort in this game and they have tended to go under vs under 500 teams so you should not be certain as to the total. I am going to be on the road in the morning for at least 2 hours so I am mentioning this now

Back